perfect energy, yeah (we flawless, yeah, we free)

"Meet our finalist in this epic final battle. Whoever wins is the champion of the first-year festival!"

As the final showdown of the first-year festival began, the arena buzzed with excitement. The audience was pumped, eagerly awaiting the clash between two strong fighters from the first-year bracket.

[Name], with a wide grin, waved to the energized crowd, soaking in the electric atmosphere. But amidst the cheers, Bakugo's intense gaze caught their eye. His stare was like a laser, locking onto them with unwavering intensity.

"Hey, dumbass, focus over here," Bakugo growled, a challenge in his voice. He sought victory, not just any victory, but a win against one of the strongest in their class-[Name]. It is finally time to settle on who is the strongest in the class and it will be him.

"Don't worry, you'll have my full attention," [Name] winked, teasing Bakugo, who felt an unexpected warmth spread across his face. He quickly covered it with a glare, but they couldn't help but giggle.

The tension escalated as Midnight announced the beginning of the duel, fully aware of the stakes and the eagerness burning in the two competitors.

[Name] grabbed the card they had recently gained as it floated in midair in front of them. "The key which hides the power of the Stars!" they declared, a star pentagon materializing beneath their feet. "Show your true form before me! I, [Name], command you under our contract. Release, Esdeath!" The card glowed with an ethereal blue hue.

A transformation swept through [Name]. They donned a General's attire with striking features-a blue scarf, a distinctive tattoo on their chest, and a cap adorned with a black cross.

"I hope you don't bore me Bakugo," they outstretched their arms, and out of thin air, an army of soldiers made out of ice materialized. The army stopped its feet and moved forward, its lances outstretched to pierce into Bakugo's body. To make a pincushion out of him.

"Oh shit," Bakugo mumbles under his breath. This Esdeath Clow Card is an ice user like Todoroki. But this also means he can blow them up to kingdom come. He ain't outbeat (yet). He ran forward and blasted the soldiers into pieces with ease. However, [Name] did not seem the least bit fazed, their arms crossed in front of them.

"Come fight me head-on, Bitch!" Bakugo roared, navigating through the onslaught of lances and blowing up the ice constructs. He sensed the intention behind the assault-knock him out, not kill him. A method he found distasteful.

"Oh, I do not know," [Name] teased, tapping their chin, "it looks like you're having fun with my toys."

Frustrated by the prolonged battle, Bakugo opted to bring it to a swift conclusion. With a decisive move, he detonated an explosion that enveloped the entire arena in a blinding flash of light and smoke. As the dust settled, however, there was no sign of [Name]'s icy soldiers.

Bakugo landed on the ground, a resolute expression etched on his face. The battle had only just begun, and the clash of fire and ice promised an exhilarating finale.

"Hey, you..." [Name] muttered, their eye twitching with irritation. As the showdown with Bakugo reached its peak, frustration and annoyance crept onto their face. Their plan to overwhelm him with ice soldiers had backfired miserably. Instead of showing any sign of defeat, Bakugo smirked arrogantly, taunting them.

Unfazed, [Name] dashed toward Bakugo with surprising speed, momentarily catching him off guard. Bakugo's instincts kicked in, and he dodged to the right, rolling skillfully to evade. As he moved, an ice sword stabbed into the ground where he had been standing moments before.

"Are you trying to kill me, dumbass?!" Bakugo shouted, his explosive fury evident.

[Name], calm and collected, spoke with a hint of amusement, "Oh, no. I knew you would dodge. Or I could be lying, who knows? I just need to get closer to you!"