i won't just survive (oh, you will see me thrive)

Deep in the heart of the dense woods, [Name] found themselves in a secluded spot, surrounded by towering trees whose names escaped them. They carefully laid out their belongings on the damp grass, illuminated by the gentle glow of dawn breaking on the horizon. Despite the serene surroundings, a yawn escaped [Name]'s lips, a sign of the exhaustion brought on by relentless training.

Ever since Aizawa-sensei mentioned the Sports Festival, [Name] has dedicated every waking moment to preparation. With the event looming just a day away, they seized this quiet moment for a crucial practice session. Their goal: is to perfect a new method of activating their quirk. They felt that their current method, using their necklace, was too slow and cumbersome. In the heat of competition, every second mattered, and [Name] was determined to streamline their quirk activation process.

The wide-open field lay quiet before [Name], with the sun slowly rising, hinting at the day ahead. While resting might have seemed appealing, they had a different agenda. Their eyes shimmered with determination, signaling a clear intent: to hone their skills. With tomorrow's competition looming, [Name] was focused on one thing: winning. And nothing would stand in their way.

"Time to go!" [Name] announced, giving their cheeks a quick slap to shake off any sleepiness. The atmosphere crackled with excitement as they prepared to train. This session wasn't just about physical practice; it was about unlocking a new aspect of their quirk. With determination, one of their Clow Cards appeared in [Name]'s hand.

"Okay, Killua Zoldyck," [Name] said, a mischievous smirk playing on their lips as they observed the drawn card.

Facing the card outward, [Name] intoned, "The key which hides the power of the Stars!" A star pentagon materialized beneath their feet. "Show your true form before me! I, (Y/n), command you under our contract. Release, Killua Zoldyck!" The card pulsed with a radiant white glow.

Instead of employing their staff to tap into the card's energy, a purple aura enveloped [Name]. When the glow subsided, [Name] was adorned in a new ensemble-a blue turtleneck, white shirt, blue shorts, and purple shoes.

"Okay, okay, [Name]. Don't get too excited yet," [Name] cautioned themselves, inhaling deeply. This was the final step in a grueling process. Raising their hands slowly, they witnessed their fingernails morph into razor-sharp claws. Success!

A triumphant shout burst from [Name]'s mouth, ringing out in the quiet woods. After weeks of hard work, battling doubts, and facing setbacks, they finally achieved a breakthrough. There were times when the Clow Card wouldn't cooperate or when [Name] could only transform halfway. Once, they managed a full transformation but couldn't access the card's powers. Now, however, the Clow Card responded just as [Name] had envisioned. They felt prepared, not only physically but also mentally, for the upcoming Sports Festival.

"Hell yeah!" [Name] cheered loudly, their arms flinging into the air as they spun around in circles. It was a revelation-a significant step forward in their journey. The newfound understanding that they could summon a Clow Card's power without relying on their staff filled [Name] with excitement. They began to imagine future possibilities, envisioning a time when they could activate their abilities with just a thought (and more, as they would soon discover).

Throughout the day, [Name] repeated the process, a dance of power and control beneath the sun's arc until the sky painted itself in hues of sunset.

As the day went on, fatigue caught up with [Name], evident in a tired yawn as they packed up their belongings. However, attention shifted as their pouch glowed, revealing a new card nestled within. A squeal of excitement escaped [Name]'s lips as they marveled at the newfound Clow Card. Tomorrow's sports festival held the promise of trying out this mysterious card's abilities. With giddy anticipation, they took out the card, and their smile widened further once they saw which one it was.