you've changed my mind (you've touched their hearts)

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so onto the next match! The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Shiozaki Ibara!"

[Name] felt a surge of excitement as Kaminari stepped up for his match. His opponent was the same person they'd face if they won against Iida. They planned to win their match. They were determined to give it their all in the tournament.

"I bet he will flirt with her," [Name] grinned as they nodded towards the battlefield. Kirishima burst out laughing in agreement. They smirked as they got him to laugh.

"Hey, Kirishima-san," [Name] called out to him.

Kirishima hummed as he looked at [Name] in confusion. A flirty grin appeared on their face, "you have a pretty laugh." Kirishima's face turned into a ripe tomato, leaving them feeling accomplished. Unnoticed by the two, Bakugo watched them with an unknown look on his face.

[Name] nudged Kirishima, drawing his attention to the ongoing fight. They both glanced over and saw Kaminari already using his ultimate move. They couldn't help but facepalm as it seemed Kaminari hadn't planned his strategy well. The girl he was fighting simply turned around and created a barrier of vines. [Name] leaned forward, intrigued by her quirk, which seemed to serve as both defense and attack. The vines snaked under the stage and wrapped around Kaminari, lifting him into the air while he seemed completely incapacitated.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!"

"Shiozaki advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"That dumbass," [Name] shook their head, disappointed but not surprised.

"Yeah. He seems to underestimate pretty people," Kirishima scratched his cheek awkwardly.

"That dumb dunce face," Bakugo grunted.

"Shiozaki Ibara. Quirk: Vines! The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight, they'll grow almost instantly. In other words, she can't go bald!" Present Mic explained.

"What's this?" [Name] snapped their head up to see a blond boy poking his head out from above the divider.

"Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second? That's strange; he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird?" [Name] noticed that he was pretty cute, but his personality seemed to be trash.

"You shouldn't say anything if you didn't make it to the final phase," [Name] smirked as the blond boy became irritated by their words. They stood up from their seat and stretched. "I gotta go. My match is soon now. Next time don't bark shit." The blond boy glared at [Name]'s back.

"Good luck, [Last Name]!" Kirishima yelled, and soon after, [Name]'s classmates began to do the same.

"I plan to win this," [Name] made a 'v' shape with their fingers as they made their way to the hallway leading into the stadium.

-----------------

[Name] plastered a big fake smile as they walked into the arena, the cheers and anticipation of the crowd buzzing around them. Uninterested in Present Mic's statements, they locked eyes with Iida.

"Hey, Iida-san!" [Name] called out, and Iida turned to them, a look of focus etched on his face.

"Make sure to give this your all," [Name] grinned, a toothy expression that hinted at both confidence and mischief.

"I expect the same from you," Iida responded with a small nod with a smile.

"I love the sportsmanship!" Midnight swooned, taking in the atmosphere charged with excitement. "Are you guys ready?"