where'd you wanna go? (how much do you wanna risk?)

[Name] stood strong, facing the incoming villains with unwavering determination. The air felt tense as they exerted a powerful force, pushing back any villains who dared to come near. In the midst of all the chaos, their eyes quickly found Aizawa-sensei, only to witness a terrifying sight.

The blue-haired villain, covered in severed hands all over his body, had grabbed onto Aizawa-sensei's elbow. Aizawa-sensei's elbow was already starting to crack, revealing the strained muscles beneath. Panic surged through [Name].

"No!" [Name] screamed, desperate to reach Aizawa-sensei. In a swift motion, Aizawa-sensei managed to break free from the clutches of the blue-haired villain, narrowly escaping his deadly grasp.

But as [Name] rushed towards Aizawa-sensei to offer healing, another villain intercepted their path. A powerful right hook connected with their face, momentarily staggering them. Shaking off the impact, [Name] recoiled, their focus now shifting to retaliation.

"Big mistake!" [Name] shouted, their voice filled with determination, echoing through the chaos. Stepping back, they created some distance, getting ready for a counterattack.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!" With a powerful display of their quirk, whirlwinds formed around each of [Name]'s arms. The winds twisted and rotated, gathering strength until they became a powerful force aimed straight at the villain. The impact sent the enemy flying through the air, a cry of pain escaping them.

"Aaahh!" The villains cried out as they were thrown by the force of [Name]'s attack. The skirmish intensified, with the battle cries from them adding to the chaos as they prepared to face the ongoing threats and protect their comrades.

[Name] heard a pained cry, and their attention snapped to Aizawa-sensei. A giant mutated bird monster, with its brain exposed, was on top of Aizawa-sensei, crushing his arms and repeatedly smashing his head into the ground. The sight filled [Name] with indescribable rage.

With a dragon-like roar, [Name] gathered their energy into their hands. They knew this creature couldn't be left alive and aimed to destroy it where it stood.

"!" [Name] cloaks one of their hands in a whirlwind and strikes the target with their fingertips, leaving behind a trail of wind. As their move collided with the monster, it obliterated the bird's upper body.

[Name] didn't bother looking at the scene they made and carried Aizawa-sensei away. They gingerly place Aizawa-sensei on the ground and place themselves in front of the teacher. However, they let out a shocked grasp to see the monstrosity regenerating its upper body so quickly. They couldn't believe the monster had a regeneration power like Deadpool! The creature places itself next to the villain with hands around his body.

The mist villain also appears next to the hands' villain. [Name] tries to figure out what to do as now they are up against 3 villains, and Aizawa-sensei is out of commission. They quickly needed to make some kind of opening to heal their teacher as fast as possible.

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?" The handsy one asked the mist. [Name] takes note of the mist villain's name. Now, they wouldn't have to call him a mist villain in their mind.

During the confrontation with the mist, the hand's villain's cold eyes scanned the area until they locked onto [Name], finally paying attention to them as [Name] gritted their teeth. [Name] made sure their body blocked his view of Aizawa-sensei.

A sudden wave of confusion washed over him as he set eyes on [Name]. His temples throbbed with an inexplicable pain, disrupting the usual numbness that filled his mind. It felt like an invisible force was trying to unearth something from his memories, but it remained just out of reach.