oh no!

"Today, we will be closing at 6 p.m. Thank you for coming."

The day's hustle was coming to a close, and the tired duo of Mineta and Kaminari found themselves slumped on the floor, battered and exhausted. As they groaned in unison, [Name] strolled over with the others following after them, a friendly smile on their face, breaking the monotony of the tired atmosphere.

"Kaminari!" [Name] called out, and the blond boy's head snapped up, his exhaustion momentarily forgotten. He quickly rose, ignoring Mineta's protests as the shorter boy tumbled to the floor in the wake of Kaminari's swift movements.

"Good work today, guys!" Midoriya's cheerful voice rang out, joined by the rest of the group - Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Iida, Uraraka, and Iida.

"So not cool..." Mineta grumbled under his breath, nursing the remnants of pain from his unfortunate encounter with the concrete ground.

But the atmosphere shifted as Iida extended his arm, revealing two tickets to the reception party happening later that night. "Here, you two."

"We thought you guys would like to go with us to the reception party," Yaoyorozu added with a strained smile, clearly still holding onto some grievances from the Sports Festival.

"Party...?" Mineta trailed off, and the two friends held the tickets in trembling hands, bodies recovering from a grueling day.

"For us...?" Kaminari finished.

"Yeah. Melissa had two extra tickets. I hope you thank her," [Name] said, gesturing to the blond girl.

"Oh! You don't need to, guys!" Melissa blushed, waving her hands nervously.

"Yeah! She thought you should at least have some fun today!" Uraraka chimed in with a bright smile.

"I was lucky to have some extra, so please consider coming," Melissa explained, looking at the two boys kindly.

"Thank you!" Mineta and Kaminari exclaimed, hugging each other in joy. "Our hard work has been rewarded!"

Everyone laughed at the sight as the two boys expressed their gratitude to Melissa, who looked flustered by the boy's actions.

"I heard that there will quite a few pro heroes at the party as well." Iida stood in front of the group with a stern expression, hands on his hips. "In order to keep from embarrassing the name of U.A, change into your formal clothes and let us attend the party as a group. We'll meet at 6:30 p.m in Lobby 7 of the central tower. Make sure you're on time! I will contact the others to meet us there!"

[Name] returned, overhearing the tail end of Iida's declaration. "He really is punctual, huh?" Melissa remarked, her embarrassment fading into a small smile.

"Yeah. But, you know, it adds to his charm," [Name] replied, smiling in agreement.

"I didn't think anyone would hear that," Melissa blushed, looking down as she didn't mean for someone to hear it.

[Name] laughed, waving off her embarrassment. "No worries." Then, they realized something. "I don't think I brought formal clothes." Awkwardly scratching their cheek, they looked at Melissa. "Do you know anywhere I can get some last minute."

Melissa beamed. I can help with that! I could make a new friend, she thought with a joyful smile. "I might have something!"

They looked at her with a thoughtful face. "Really? I can pay and everything." She shook her head.

"I got it. Think of it as a welcome gift to I-Island!" She grabbed their arm with hers and linked them together.

"If you're sure, Melissa," [Name] said, turning to their friends. "Hey guys!"