and now all i wanna see (is a sky full of lighters)

[Name] enthusiastically approached Kirishima and Bakugo, holding a set of tickets for the I-Island Expo in their hands. They made sure to invite the two to a café for the invitation.

"[Name]!" Kirishima greeted them, his eyes widening with curiosity. "What's up?"

"Hey, guys! Guess what?" [Name] grinned, waving the tickets. "I got an invitation to the I-Island Expo, and I thought it would be awesome if you both could come with me!"

"I-Island Expo?" Kirishima's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Dude, that sounds amazing! What's it about?"

"It's this event showcasing the latest hero support gear, gadgets, and quirks! There'll be demonstrations, exhibitions, and even a chance to meet some top-notch inventors," [Name] explained with enthusiasm.

Bakugo, who had been listening with a scowl, crossed his arms. "Why would I want to go to some nerdy expo?"

"Come on, Bakugo! It's not just for nerds; it's for everyone, especially future heroes like us," Kirishima argued, his own excitement contagious.

"I don't need some expo to tell me I'm great," Bakugo grumbled.

"But, think about it, Bakugo," [Name] chimed in. "You might discover some new gadgets that can enhance your explosions, or maybe even get inspiration for a new move."

Bakugo scowled but seemed to be considering the idea. "Fine, I'll think about it."

"Great!" [Name] cheered. "It'll be a blast, I promise. Plus, there might be some tough competition for you, Bakugo, and you love a good challenge, right?"

Bakugo grunted in acknowledgment, and Kirishima punched his fist into his palm. "Count me in! It sounds like a great way to level up our hero game!"

With that, [Name] successfully persuaded their explosive friend to join the I-Island Expo adventure. The trio began discussing their plans for the trip, building excitement for the upcoming event.

----------

"Man, Bakugo is so strong!" Kirishima's exuberant shout filled the arena as he and [Name] stood near the doorway, their eyes fixed on the large screen.

[Name] couldn't help but chuckle at Kirishima's excitement, finding his enthusiasm infectious. They leaned against the wall, arms crossed, reflecting on the choices they'd made about who to bring to the I-Island Expo.

The voice of the announcer surged with amazement, mirroring the audience's astonishment at Bakugo's performance. "A clearance time of 15 seconds! Absolutely incredible! He has taken the lead!"

"You're so cool, Bakugo!" Kirishima shouted, cupping his palms around his mouth to amplify his admiration.

With a customary grumble, Bakugo replied as he strode away from the center for competitors, "Tch, I'm always cool, shitty hair!" His confident swagger spoke volumes about his sense of self-worth.

"Oh! Is that you, Midoriya?" Kirishima's surprised exclamation rang out as he noticed the familiar figure of the green-haired boy above them in the spectating area. Bakugo, also intrigued by Kirishima's reaction, turned to see what had caused the commotion.

"Deku!" Bakugo's bellow resonated through the arena as he employed his quirk, rocketing upwards and latching onto the rail. Midoriya let out an involuntary squeal of shock, stumbling backward from Bakugo's intense arrival.

[Name] heaved a resigned sigh, preparing for their own turn next and brought forth a card and grabbed it gingerly for their turn. "Why are you even here!?" Bakugo demanded, his voice sharp and agitated.