impossible game (i never signed up for this with my name)

All Might dashed down the street, keeping a sharp eye out for the trio. He felt annoyed that they were managing to evade him. Suddenly, as he zoomed past a shadowy alley, there was a loud bang behind him, and he felt a strong rush of wind.

"Where are you even looking?" Bakugo's taunting voice cut through the chaos, drawing All Might's attention.

All Might swiftly turned around, locking eyes with the fiery-tempered teen. "Oh? They were behind me, huh? Hopefully, you guys have a plan now. Where is young Midoriya and Young [Last Name], now?"

Bakugo's expression twisted with anger, and tears welled up at the corners of his eyes. His inner turmoil raged as he screamed, "You're pissing me off!" Determination surged through him, and he unleashed an explosive blast directly in front of the teacher's face, but All Might effortlessly blocked it with his forearm.

"Who'd work...with someone like you...?" Bakugo spat out between labored breaths, his body propelled backward by another explosive blast. He continued to unleash fiery explosions even as he descended to the ground. "...like you!"

Bakugo's disdain for the person he was clearly addressing, the one he never imagined collaborating with, seethed beneath his words, causing his teeth to grind in frustration.

"Now, Deku!" he barked, a blend of anger and exasperation in his voice. The notion of cooperating with Midoriya was something he had once vehemently rejected.

From the smokescreen that Bakugo had created with his explosions, Midoriya emerged, his presence surprising to All Might given his previous absence. What caught everyone's attention was the gauntlet adorning Midoriya's right arm-an identical match to the one Bakugo had worn.

"So, we give him everything we've got at point-blank range! Our only option is to inflict damage and then put some distance between us," Bakugo declared, his voice intense with determination.

As Bakugo explained his plan, All Might turned to look at Midoriya, surprised by what was happening. He felt impressed by their teamwork, something he hadn't seen before. He wondered where [Last Name] was, but right now, he was more focused on seeing Midoriya about to take action.

"Fire now!" Bakugo's shout rang out, and with a determined nod, Midoriya pulled the trigger. A colossal burst of flames erupted from the gauntlet, striking All Might at point-blank range. The sheer force of the attack sent Midoriya hurtling backward, his shoulder throbbing from the recoil. He couldn't help but marvel at Bakugo's ability to harness such weapon.

"Get moving, idiot!" Bakugo shouted, urging him to run as fast as he could. Bakugo used his quirk to blast himself away from the problematic situation. Midoriya wasted no time activating his Full Cowling, the pain he felt earlier momentarily forgotten as adrenaline surged through him. Together, they strategically retreated from the dangerous scene.

"Ouch... They got me. Honestly, I didn't see that coming," All Might conceded as he lowered himself to the ground, cradling his head. The settling dust began to reveal the aftermath of their confrontation. "A compromise between fleeing and fighting, huh? That's quite a clever impromptu plan you've come up with."

He surveyed the cityscape, his eyes tracing the buildings. "They also minimized the damage to the city by targeting the areas I'd already demolished. I think I taught them that during their first day of combat training," he mused, a swell of pride in his chest for his students. In the heat of the battle, even he had momentarily forgotten about [Name]. But that was all part of the plan. He suppressed a cough, feeling the warmth of blood pooling in his hand. Time was running out, and he knew he had to conclude this soon. Adopting a running stance, he declared, "Your teacher's going to give it his all!"