you're so addictive (full of sweets)

[Name] sways as they listen to their music playing from their AirPods. They are waiting outside the Starlight Arcade for the others to come. They admit they are a bit earlier than the set time the group decided on. [Name] tends to be on time for events due to their anxiety if they were to be late and try to find a reason why they are late.

They took a peek at their Spiderman watch, which Jirou brought for them as a gag gift, to see it was 1:58 p.m. Two more minutes until everyone hopefully comes on time. Jirou still couldn't believe that they were using it even though they promised they would. It isn't like their parents are scrambling to shower them with gifts. [Name] can't even remember a time their parents even gave them a gift or celebrate their birthday. All they got from them is a "happy birthday" text message and that is it.

"Hey, [Last Name]!" A voice yells snapping them out of the rabbit hole of sadness they were about to fall into.

They release a breath trying to get rid of that negative energy and twirl around to see Kirishima jogging down the street, waving at them. They wave back with a shaky smile, trying to calm down their racing heart. They admit they can be frightened easily and their friends know it and take advantage of it by scaring them at any opportunity that arises.

"Hi, Kirishima," [Name] replies with a tiny smile. He slowly came to a stop in front of them, and not even out of breath. The training Kirishima told them about is really working out.

"Are you the only one here?" Kirishima looked around but didn't see the others. He didn't want to assume in case one of the members was inside the arcade already.

"You are the first one here beside me," [Name] rocks back and forth on the heel of their feet, clinging onto the straps of their bag. Whenever they go out they always like to bring a bag with things they think they would need. It does come in handy for carrying stuff too.

"I thought for sure Baku-bro would be here first," Kirishima laughs, scratching his nape, "doesn't he look like the type to be early?"

[Name] hums as they think about it. They can see what he meant, Bakugo always strives to be the top student in their class and is always the first one to arrive at school between both of them.

"He does, doesn't he?" [Name] mumbles to themself, "I know for sure, that Ashido and Kaminari will be late, and Sero will be dragging those two." They do not understand how those three could be late, and the excuses the troublemakers make to explain it are unrealistic sometimes. The three don't help their case when they look at each other and try to stop any giggles trying to escape their mouths.

("We had to help a person walk across the street!"

"Someone needed help getting their cat off the tree!")

"I agree," Kirishima chuckles at the image.

"It is like the three share two brain cells and one is with Sero, and Ashido and Kaminari share the other one but it is always at lunch," [Name] giggles at their joke.

Kirishima burst out laughing. He cannot believe the jokes [Name] springs up at random moments.

"Oi, Shitty Hair, Card Bitch!" A voice yells, catching the two attention. It was Bakugo, his hands in his pockets with a glare on his face, walking down the street.

"Oh, hey Bakubro!" Kirishima waves to the blond male. Meanwhile, [Name] offers their own greeting.

"Are raccoon eyes, Pikachu, and soy face here?" Bakugo grunts as he comes to a stop in front of the other two.

"No, not yet," [Name] replies, looking around for the other three. They glance at their watch, "It is already 2 though..."

Bakugo rolls his eyes and huffs. He knew those three would be late, and from the looks of it, the other two thought the same.