Present- or past memories

Summary:

It's a normal weekend, as any other, where the students of UA would normally go home. As they wanted to spend time with their individual family's- and friends outside of school. But as an incoming thunderstorm is on the way, noone is alowed to leave campus for safety reasons. 

Class A chooses to make the most of their time, and decides to have a sleepover in the common room, where everyone is going to join. But as the fun gets sparked, so does the drama.

===

"What!? You can't do that!" Most of class A sat in the common rooms, as their homeroom teacher explained the current circumstances. All of them being rather distressed because of the new found information. "It's not like I want y'all to stay here, but neither of us have a saying in this" Aizawas voice were low, as his eyes were at the brink of closing.

"But.. But you can't just force us to stay here!" One of the students yelled, but none of the others in the room seemed to mind. As the person had said the words, that they had all been thinking. 

"I know that. And that's why you can leave as you please-" All of the students seemed to be rather confused by their teachers words. Then why did he say that they needed to stay here? Thoughts began going around the room, as the students became more and more confused by the situation. Or atleast until their teacher continued his sentence "- but i'll wish you luck with getting home in this weather" They all followed their teachers hand, as he pointed towards the window, where raindrops fell heavely while making loud 'thuding' noises.

It sure were raining alot... Some students began thinking things over, as others were less understanding.. "A little rain isn't going to stop me!" Aizawa looked towards the loud blonde, as a deep sigh left his throat "Bakugou-" As he were about to scold the younger, a loud crash coming from the outside interupted his sentence. One thought going through all of their minds.Thunder. The thunder startled most of the students, some reacting more than others. 

Some jumped a bit in place, while others just turned their heads towards the location, where the thunder had seemed to come from. They were all so invested in the thunder, that noone noticed how one of their classmates had flinched way more than any of the others. That classmate being Shoto Todoroki.

And as much as he wouldn't of liked to admit it, he couldn't stop himself from flinching. After all, loud noises always seemed to have caught him off guard... If someone asked, he would of just answered with things like; I were just zoned out and it startled me, or I just didn't see it coming. He would always try denying the fact, that his own father had caused him to be scared of a so simple thing as; thunder.

He thought he were over it.. he thought that this simple scare would of stopped a long time ago, but aparently not. He hadn't told anyone about his fear, not even his sister- who he told most things to. He had always tried to keep his fears as close to himself and as far from everyone else as possible, as he didn't want others to either take pity on him, or be worried about him. He didn't need it. Right?

The few classmates who hadn't been down in a while, suddenly seemed to bolt down the stairs. It were some of the girls, who had heard the news before hand, and then had decided to leave towards their dormrooms earlier that day. Some in the common room, seemed to turn their attentions towards the girl group, as they walked towards them, Mina leading in the front with; Hagakure, Uraraka and Asui right behind her.

"Guys! We got the perfect idea!" Mina squealed, as she began rocking back and fourth on her toes. Her exited tone of voice, seemed to catch the attention of the others in the room, who hadn't been listening before, as people needed some news to cheer them up.