Undeniable changes

Summary:

When the war was going on, injuries weren't the only thing being endured all over the battle field, as a lot of new discoveries as well as trauma was brought into the picture for a lot of people.

After the war ends, people seem to forget who their anger and resentment should be directed at, and instead points them at the ones who has done nothing wrong. This leads to a specific student being targeted, even as he had no influence on the outcome of the battle, nor any of the news that was being spread. And when pushed beyond your own minds limit, it's hard to keep going with a straight face.

===

He finally got away... How long had he been there? How long had he endured?

His thoughts didn't work like he wanted them to, and his legs almost couldn't carry him any further. They definitely did a number on them... he almost can't feel his body at all...

A small stream of light from one of the street lamps, only barely filtered through the blood running down his face, as his vision was almost completely blocked. Leaving him to wonder, just how bad the damage actually is... how many injuries he's left with...

The blood from his forehead kept bleeding heavily, and he could already feel the dizziness hit him. If he doesn't reach the dorms soon... he really doesn't want to pass out, out here with these people... 

With that thought in mind, his pace increased a lot- moving him quicker than he thinks his body is actually capable of. It needs to though.. or this'll end pretty badly... He could still hear how some of the people were calling out to him- calling him names as they desperately searched for him. He'll have to keep quiet...

He only barely got away by creating an icewall... he'll never trick them twice...

Their words echoed in his head, as their voices seemed to pound on the inside of his skull- making his head ache that much more unbearable...

"Villain!"

"Traitor!"

"You'll get us all killed!"

"Waste of space!"

"Disgrace to society!"

He remembers those voices clearer than all of the rest... those were also the ones who hit the hardest...

His vision was shifting between complete darkness and blinding him, as his steps got more and more uneven... if anyone saw him right now, they'd probably think that he was drunk with the way he swayed from side to side...

The sounds of laughter suddenly reached his ringing ears, which was when he realised that he had reached the dorm building.

"I swear to god, if you burn this Shitty Hair, I'll personally rip you to shreds!" 

Bakugou's voice sounded from the kitchen, as he, Kaminari and Kirishima was trying to make the class some dinner... he wonders why they even let those three in there with each other, but who were he to judge? He just enjoyed watching the chaos unfold, from a safe distance.

"Come on Bakugou, just let him try. It's not like he'll get hurt with his quirk" He wanted to laugh at the way Bakugou's face scrunched up, but he held it in, in favor of seeing what would happen next.

"If you don't shut your trap-"

Bakugou started, only for Kirishima to cut him off- "Thanks Sero! See, finally someone who gets what I'm getting at" The red head seemed proud of himself, as he reached for the pot- already on the verge of tipping it over.