True self? II

Requested by: SaumyaPaul9

Summary:

When you go from; no one knowing about your deepest secret; to one person knowing, it tends to put a lot of pressure onto the secrets' original holder. So even as Shoto feels safe in his newfound comfort, there's still some underlying thoughts of uncertainty, that keeps his mind occupied.

This quickly leads to more and more distractions, as he suddenly can't keep track on what he has to remember and what he doesn't- and when this suddenly leads to bigger catastrophes, he can't seem to think of anything else.

(Bakutodo)

===

"You alright now?"

The sweet whisper pulled him from his thoughts, as the hand currently threading through his hair, suddenly stopped its movement. He wished it hadn't... he were almost at the brink of falling asleep... "Yes. Thank you"

He said- his voice still rough from earlier, as he snuggled further into the blondes chest. He hadn't ever thought of himself as someone who would find help in an alpha... and surely not Bakugou of all people, at that... not that he were complaining...

A chuckle came from above him, but he decided against lifting his head to see the expression on the blondes face... he were way too comfortable right now... "You sure are a softy, huh? Didn't really take you for the cuddling type" He contemplated asking what he had meant, as it sounded slightly like a complaint- but as the hand returned its movement in his hair, every other thought left his mind, and his head stayed planted in the others chest.

They had been laying here for a while now, and Shoto didn't have even the slightest thought of trying to leave the safety of Bakugou's bed. 

The blonde had helped decrease the effects of his heat, and he were eternally grateful- but he also knows that if he leaves the blondes embrace now, all of the effects that his previous actions had, were going to wear off, and Shoto didn't want that pain again... at least not right now...

But even as he didn't want to leave, he couldn't really force the blonde into letting him stay the night, and by the sounds of his classmates entering the dorms rather loudly a few hours ago, he knows that it must be at least a little late by now... "What's the time?" He decided to ask... he'll have to leave when Bakugou wants to sleep anyway...

"6.29 pm, why?" 

It's about time for dinner... "No reason..." Should he ask him though? Just to be sure? "Can I... Uhm... ---" 

The last part was mumbled so fast against the blondes chest, that even Shoto had a hard time hearing what he had said. "What?" Bakugou then asked, as he grabbed Shoto's chin and turned his head slightly upwards, so that his words wouldn't be muffled. "Can you repeat that?"

He suddenly regretted not having his face in the others chest anymore... now he can see every expression he makes... and damn, he's actually kinda hot from this view...

Shoto had to mentally shake his head, in order for him to ignore the blondes obvious teasing expression. "Can I sleep here..?" He whispered it out, in fear of rejection- but that feeling quickly changed as the blondes expression softened. 

"Of course. If you'd like to?"

...

"Are you sure that you don't want to tell them?" Bakugou asked cautiously, as they walked back into his dorm after having eaten dinner with their classmates. "They're bound to find out eventually, you know?"