Christmas?

Requested by: keropzi

Summary:

Christmas is nearing and class A starts their preparations for the holiday. They all quickly find their Christmas spirits, and begins celebrating, when they suddenly come to the realization; that not everyone in the class, had been as lucky, as to celebrate the holiday.

This leads the class to try and show the unlucky person, about Christmas, and it's many gifts.

===

His head tilted from one side to the other, as he listened to his classmates' words- confused.

"- and then we'll dance around the tree and open gifts from each other. It's great!" Uraraka said, as she paced around a bit infront of him, on the couch, making him pull his legs a bit further into their crossed position. She seemed enthusiastic.. was it really that great?

"Well, it's not only about gift opening, we'll also be eating, talking and spending alot of quality time with each other" Iida lectured from besides him, as he too, sat on the couch. The only difference being, that Iida's legs were actually touching the ground, while his own were in their crossed position.

"And not only that, usually we also watch a Christmas movie-" He didn't even know, that those existed.. "- and sing along to Christmas songs. Things like that" Midoriya smiled at him, from the opposite side, of where Iida sat- Iida being to his right, while Midoriya sat to his left. He didn't even remember how they ended up like this exactly. But he did know that it had something to do, with his and Kirishima's talk, earlier that day-

--

He sat in the common rooms kitchen, scrolling through his phone, as he waited for dinner to be done. There wasn't a point in leaving towards his dorm, if lunch was ready in about five minutes anyway.

"Hey, Todobro!"

A voice suddenly called, startling him a bit, as he almost dropped his phone, only to realise that it had been Kirishima, who entered. "Yes?" The red head quickly took a seat from opposite the table, looking at him, before speaking-

"I need your help with something"

It wasn't unusual for the other to ask for his help, but he still couldn't help but tilt his head, in confusion. What could he possibly need help for right now? They were on break, so they didn't have any homework...

Kirishima quickly sensed his confusion, and instead jumped right into the matter at hand- "You know that Christmas is soon, right?" He really didn't know what to answer to that.  He didn't get the chance to answer either, as Kirishima continued before he had the chance-

"Anyway. I wanted to make this sort of Christmas dress up, for those who wanted to join, and then walk through the common room in our little get ups. I thought that it would be a cute idea for Eri too, as she should join us this year-" Kirishima began rambling, which reminded him an awful lot about Midoriya. "- but anyways. I thought that you would be a good candidate too, as I see alot of different opportunities in your style, and Mina will ofcouse be helping too, so it isn't just me"

"I- uhm" The words stuck in his throat- what could he even answer to that? Not knowing what to say, Todoroki decided to change the subject; "Why is this 'Christmas' so important again?" He put some extra pressure into the word 'Christmas', as to prove his point. Why was it important? It was something he genuinely wanted to know..

He only just looked up, to see Kirishima's jaw almost hitting the ground. Was it really that shocking of a question? He didn't get the time to question the others behavior, before Kirishima suddenly yelled out- "You don't know why Christmas is important?!"