Love?

Requested by: kynyav

Summary:

Out on a mission, Shoto gets hit with a quirk. Not one that causes him damage, or anything in the sorts, but he- and his classmates, soon realise that the quirk may not be as harmless as they thought. Atleast not, if you think from Shoto's perspective.

Kiritodo

===

A dark alley was all that they could see, and the smell of blood were all that they could smell, while the constant fear that was in the back of their minds, begged to be let out.

their defenses were up to the fullest, and neither of the two even dared to let their guards down, not in a million years. 

"Are you even sure that this is the right wa-" Bakugou didn't even get time to finish his sentence, before the sound of metal rolling over the ground could be heard, only mehr meters ahead of where they both stood. The younger of the two, reacted without giving it a second thought, and instantly raised a hand between the blonde, and whatever was infront of them, trying to keep him from exploding.

"What the hell do you-" The blonde tried arguing, only to get cut off, by the others finger raising in a silencing manner. He didn't need Bakugou on his back while this was going on, especially not if it was the villain that they were searching for....

He could see the blondes mouth opening, as he tried to argue again, only to get cut off, when footsteps erupted from farer ahead, soon followed by loud, and slow sounds of clapping hands-

"Well, well, well, isn't it the hero's?" A voice said, as a figure could be seen stepping out from the shadows "I didn't think that you would find me this soon, but oh well". The figure were tall, covered in a cloak and seemed male, by the tone of their voice. Which only could mean one thing- it was the villain that they were looking for.

They hadn't gotten much information on the villain, as no one really knew anything about him, not even the hero's. The two boys had gotten a few information's on the villains looks, but nothing else were given- no quirk, no name, no family, they didn't know much, and that may of been a reason why they shouldn't have fought at that moment.

But everyone knows that;

Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki, never listens in a life or death situation like this, atleast, not when they have a choice.

...

He had tried shouting... He screamed... but the other just hadn't had enough time to react.

Bakugou saw, as Todoroki got hit by the villains quirk, before he slowly passed out. When the blonde reached the others side, the villain had ran as fast as he could the other way, leaving the blonde with his past out classmate, who seemed fine, besides the fact that he were out cold.

As he walked back to UA, with his passed out classmate on his back, the thoughts finally seemed to piece together.

The villain got away, Todoroki got hit with a quirk, that they knew nothing about, and worst of all-

He were gonna get a lecture from Kirishima, as Bakugou had promised to take care of Todoroki on their mission, even as the latter knew nothing about it, Kirishima having been the overprotective boyfriend.

Yes, boyfriend. 

Kirishima and Todoroki had been dating for about three months by now, though not all in the class knew about it, Shoto having thought that they wouldn't accept him... like his father..