It's alright

Requested by:  mikkoplier

Summary:

Todoroki has gotten closer to the rest of class A, and are finally starting to open up to the new changes. He tries to be more open, by asking his friends to hangout, but almost every time, he is denied by the same excuse; I have other plans.

Which leads to a specific day in class, where he seems to realise what was really happening, as the pieces seemed to come together.

===

Why did he come this early again? Todoroki walked towards class A, dressed up in his uniform, with a school bag wrapped around his shoulder, while regret were the only visible emotion in his mind. He really shouldn't have left...

He looked towards a clock on one of the halls' walls, only to realise he had been way earlier than he thought. Really? He were thirty minutes early? He sighed in defeat, as he didn't see a reason to go back towards the dorms now. He really should get a better morning routine... Though this is, the first time he had been this early.

The class A's door got swung open quietly, as he entered the classroom, only to realise he wasn't alone. Mina, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari already sat together around one of their desks, talking about something he couldn't quite hear. Though they didn't seem to greet him, or even realise he were there- hadn't they seen him enter?

He chose to ignore it, as he made his way towards his desk, now being able to hear what they talked about, as Mina seemed to raise her voice.. maybe in excitement?

"Yeah I know right! It was fun, especially with the whole class there!" She almost yelled it out, which meant Todoroki hadn't been able to ignore her words- whole class? He didn't remember being out with the class at any point, he knows that he had tried asking Midoriya ones, as he had heard the older liked to shop, and he needed to go himself, but Midoriya had kindly declined, something about- 'having other plans'.

He also tried asking Sero, not about going shopping, but about having another manga-reading-meetup, something they sometimes did, where they would meet up- trade manga's and sometimes just talk with each other. It was something Todoroki came to like... But after Sero denied his invitation for the fifth time, Todoroki decided to give up. 

Other than that, he had tried asking Uraraka, Iida and Momo to hangout, though all of them denied. He even tried asking Bakugou to hangout, though it wasn't that big of a surprise, when he then denied too.

Todoroki had really wanted to spend some time with his classmates, as friendly hangouts were something he never really had the chance to experience. And he wanted to get closer to his classmates too, they had helped him so much, even though they probably didn't know about it. They probably didn't even know, just how much they had changed him, especially about his personality, he hadn't even realised that he were smiling more, until his sister had pointed it out. He hadn't even known his classmates for that long, and they had already changed him this much.

After his many tries on inviting people to hangouts, he sorta gave up on trying, which is why he were so confused about what Mina just said- He hadn't been invited to anything... he would of remembered that for sure...

He didn't say anything, as he were sure that the others would tell him some more about what had been going on... even if they didn't know about it. 

"I know. The way Bakugou and Midoriya fought about that one ice cream was hilarious!" Kaminari suddenly spoke. Midoriya was there? And he didn't say anything? Todoroki suddenly felt his chest arch, as he couldn't help but feel a bit-.. hurt? Maybe even betrayed? He quickly looked away from the group, as he could feel his eyes stinging, though he didn't know why.