Un-usual behavior II

Summary:

After knocking one of his students out, Aizawa begins to discover, that whatever had been injected into the younger, was something that may be more serious, than they had thought.. and maybe something they could never undo..

===

"Where is he?"

A voice spoke rushed, but Aizawa didn't move, instead letting one of his students guide the elder woman towards where, his now unconscious student laid. 

He were placed on his back, after being knocked out, making his two toned hair fall to both sides and onto the floor. The entire scene just made his thoughts worse- He had knocked one of his students out... He failed to protect them... again..

Aizawa quickly shook the thought from his mind, as he turned towards his college, finally feeling ready to live up to his 'teacher status', instead of just being a silent watcher from the side lines- "Can you see anything?" Maybe it was a stupid question, but even small clues was necessary now..

As he stepped closer, the elder woman before him stood up from her crouched position. Her gaze being something he couldn't quite place- worry? concern? maybe neither? "The only thing I can say right now, is that something has been changed within him. I can't say yet if it's his DNA or if a new gen has been added, but I also can't say yet, whether this is permanent or not" Her voice spoke worry and pity. Those hadn't been the news he needed to hear...

He just nodded at her sentence, not sure of what to say. His student may stay like this forever... and he did, nothing... what even could he say?

The room turned silent, until the classroom door suddenly swung open, followed by the loudest voice that they had heard yet- "Eraser, I heard there was some problems so I'm ready to knock ou-..." Midnight busted out, until her eyes drifted to the already unconscious student on the ground and the grip she had around the fabric by her shoulder, loosened. "Oh, looks like you got it under control" The grip she had flailed completely, as she turned towards the dark haired male.

Aizawa just nodded, before another voice caught his attention- "Could you tell me what happened?" He looked towards Recovery Girl, who still stood besides his students body, seemingly examining it, while speaking. 

"..Alright" He walked a bit closer, before continuing- "Well, he had been gone for awhile, and then suddenly turned up here. He seemed..." His voice trailed off, as his gaze shifted to the side. How could he even put it into words?

"His eyes darted around the room, and he looked hell'a out of place" Bakugou suddenly spoke from besides him, putting what he couldn't, into words, "As you can see, he has some bruises on his face, though he didn't say exactly how they came. Just something about the League of Villains abducting him, and injecting him with some shit, that probably led to this" The blonde shrugged, and talked like he didn't care at all, but his expression said something entirely else- he were diffinently concerned for his classmate...

Recovery Girl nodded, while encouraging Bakugou to go on "Anything else happened? Something out of the ordinary?" She spoke, while taking out her clipboard.

"Well he-"

He shouldn't let one of his student do this... it was his own responsibility...

Aizawa held out his arm, while pulling up his sleeve, showing the two small marks, still slightly leaking blood, "He bit me, and seemed like he were trying to drink it" The elder woman seemed confused, by what he had said. But who wouldn't be? He just told her that one of his students, had bit him in the arm, making it draw blood. Who wouldn't be confused?