Panic and nightmares

Summary:

Shoto Todoroki is usually a very quiet and composed student in UA. He's also a good friend and surprisingly good at comforting his classmates, as well as the little girl Eri, who sometimes comes to the class A's dormitory, in favor of learning new things and having someone to play with.

He's good at comforting others, but that sometimes means that he forgets about himself and his own needs. So when he one day ends up having a panic attack, with no way out and no one to help him, the panic only intensifies.

===

"How many times does this make?" Kaminari asked, as he watched the same two people, who surprisingly seemed to meet up more and more. "I mean, it's fine and all, but is it really alright for Eri to be here this much?"

His friend group who had been listening, didn't seem to have a problem at all with the scene in front of them, unfolding.

'Cause what could possibly be wrong with a teen and a child just wanting to keep each other company?

Usually there wouldn't be any, but when the teen, which is supposed to be the adult between those two, haven't had a childhood and merely knew what a kids toy was before meeting the younger kid- it's just bound to go wrong at some point...

Eri were used to coming to the class A's dormitory, as Aizawa would usually bring her along if he couldn't get anyone to watch her. Which meant she were pretty used to the surroundings and the people living in them.

She weren't usually a very outgoing person, having had a lot of trauma that had been weighing her down ever since her rescue, which also often led to minor panic attacks and struggles in her every day life. This said, she is only a seven year old girl, with no parents besides the teachers at UA, which meant she were ready to grab onto anyone that would make her feel safe, and apparently that just happened to be the one and only Shoto Todoroki - the son of the current number one hero.

Shoto weren't a very outgoing guy, much like Eri, though he were trying to change... ever so slightly.. 

He hadn't had the best childhood, and even to this day, has still not gotten over the trauma and nightmares that his everyday life used to contain. He didn't know what 'playing' was, or what 'fun' even meant, as he were much busier with training and protecting his own family against his so called 'father', and though his father has changed, the lingering anger and regret still lies fresh in his memory- reminding him everyday of what he hadn't been able to do or learn while growing up.

So with this said, it should be pretty easy to see that he wouldn't know much about children or what they like- so you could only imagine the shock he felt when Eri chose to follow him around, and clung onto him as if her life depended on it.

He didn't understand it at first. He didn't understand what she saw in him that was just somewhat likeable for a child. But after a few days, he quickly realised that they had more in common than he had thought to begin with.

It had only been a few days, barely enough time for Shoto to even adjust to the little girl following him everywhere, when he had caught her in the middle of a panic attack. He, obviously having had his fareshares of panic attacks himself, didn't even hesitate before jumping into action, and instantly using the techniques that he would usually use for himself in the same state of panic, on the little girl in front of him.

Eri had been so shaken up after the event, that she wouldn't stop clinging onto Shoto as soon as she had calmed down- leaving the young boy with an even younger girl that he didn't know how to act around.