Fun events

Summary:

New years eve gets closer, and everyone wants to celebrate the event.

This is when someone discovers, that one of their classmates is especially scared of firework- as they reminded him, of things he would rather forget. The class doesn't let that stop them, and instead decides to pass the time, by playing a few games- leading to new discoveries and relationships.

Bakutodo

===

"Hey? Is he alright?" Kirishima said, as he pointed to the two toned boy, currently sitting on the ground, while leaning against the couch. He had his ears covered- seemingly in his own world. He'd never seen Todoroki like that before... was he alright?

Midoriya- that he had been talking to, only shrugged his shoulders "I don't know. He's been like that for a while now and no one can get through to him" A while..?

"There's really nothing we can do, huh?" His gaze wandered to the ground. He didn't like, not being able to help others...

"Not really. I mean, it would be best if we had someone, that he would listen to, but I don't think we have that here" Midoriya then said, a smile awkwardly resting on his face, as he brought his hand to his chin, seemingly not knowing what to do next. It would be best if there was someone, that he would listen to... or maybe, they just needed someone that he would have to listen to.

And just like that, an idea popped into his mind.

"What about someone he can't ignore?" The other seemed to light up a bit by his request, as he thought it through.

"Did you think about anyone in particular?" Midoriya than added, before glancing off towards where Todoroki still sat- Kirishima's gaze following shortly after. Something really seemed to be bothering him...

He froze for a moment, as he looked at the younger, before quickly regaining his senses- remembering that he were asked a question- "Yeah-" His eyes quickly scanned the room, before landing on one blonde in particular "- I do have someone in mind"

The red head quickly flashed a smile, before walking towards the person he had thought of.

Todoroki would have to listen. 

No one can ignore Bakugou after all..

"Hey, Bakubro?" Kirishima called out, as he waved to get the others attention. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, as he knows for a fact, that Bakugou has taken quite a liking to Todoroki.

"What do you want Shitty Hair?" 

He never gets bored of those nicknames, does he? Kirishima shook the thought from his mind, before returning his attention to the blonde. He knows, that Bakugou doesn't do anything, unless he sees it as a challenge. So he'll just have to make this one as believable as possible... 

The blonde began tapping a foot on the floor in impatience, as he waited for Kirishima's reply- in which the other just smirked, knowing exactly how to push Bakugou's buttons. "You know~" He spoke, dragging out his sentence, just like he knew Bakugou hated it, "Todoroki seems pretty down right now, maybe you should step in? He's been ignoring everyone who tried, so maybe you would be a better match"

He couldn't help but smile a bit, as he saw a small tint of blush, redden the others cheeks.

Bakugou had told him about some weird feelings, that he had, had for the first time. Some in which he couldn't place. So instead of trying to figure everything out himself, Bakugou had come to Kirishima for advise- which Kirishima was relieved of, to say the least.