Real or fake?

Summary:

Class A's door suddenly gets flung open while their teacher is gone, only to reveal a girl, that they had never seen before... or did that count for everyone? They suddenly realise that one of their classmates know the girl, and they began discovering the dark secrets behind them.

===

Class was boring as usual, nothing out of the odinary. They had been leaning about self defense, not that they didn't already know what that meant... Noone had dared to say anything while the lesson had been going on, as everyone seemed to be caught in the same dark thoughts... thoughts that were mainly about all of the things, that they either had to; endure or survive. While all the thoughts about, what they had to go through, kept infiltrating their minds, making it incredibly hard to focus on the lesson, that they would probably need in the future.

Aizawa had seemed to realise his students lack of concentration, and decided to give them an early break. Though noone seemed to realise what he had done for them, until he had left the room. The sound of the door closing, getting most of the teens' attentions.

Chatter quickly began filling the classroom again, as they all seemed to forget about the akward silence, that had been in the room only mehr minutes before. Some chose to stand from their seats, and walk to their friend groups, while those who sat closely to their friends, just turned their chairs- or moved it, to get a better angle for their conversations.

The faint sound of eksplosions could be heard, not long after the talking had begun, which indicated that the 'bakusquad' had begun their conversations too.

"Todoroki, you alright?" The questioned boy looked up from his notebook, quickly realising that his friends had gathered infront of his desk. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Todoroki tilted his head, as the confusion was clear in his expression. "Oh, nothing much, you just seemed a bit down, any reason why?" Iida kept pushing, wanting an answer, as he could clearly see something was wrong.

Maybe it was the way he was sitting? Slumbed over a bit, while his head were hung low...

Or maybe it were just the fact, that he didn't seem to have looked anywhere, but at his notebook, for... how long has it been again? 2 hours?

Iida could feel the presence from his other two friends behind him, as they seemed to be as concerned as he was. "Oh, not that I think of" Iida were about to shrug it off, when he suddenly realised the wandering gaze from his heterochromiatic classmate. It seemed to go to.. his notebook? He watched as Todoroki's face turned from; content and monotone, to a almost scrowl, which really caught him- and his two other classmates off guard.

"Hey, Todoroki-kun? What's in your notebook?" Midoriya, ofcouse he noticed the same thing... "Yeah, you don't seem to be happy at all, has it something to do with the notebook?" Uraraka. they watched as he reached a hand to his neck, before a small wave of damp could be seen coming from it, as he had let his ice quirk out. "I just have a bit of a neck ache, nothing much" He did train quite hard in the last week, so it were pretty understandable if he had some pain in his neck.

But eventhough, Iida couldn't seem to accept the others answer, as he himself, had seen how Todoroki tensed up, when the notebook had been mentioned. What had he wrote in it? He didn't think about it much further, as he suddenly snatched the notebook off of the desk, before even noticing so himself.

"Iida?" He carefully looked up from the notebook he had snatched, only to be met with a very confused Todoroki, who seemed to only be able to mumble his name. "W-What are you doing?" The two toned boy cursed himself for stuttering, before returning to his normal composure.