Unreversable? II(I)

Requested by: ibee0008

Summary:

(This is a alternative ending to Unreversable II)

Realizing mistakes, and acting upon them is two completely different things. When class A is just at the brink of losing one of their friends and classmates, a new fear suddenly strikes inside of them, especially as they seem to realize just how at fault they really were.

They want to do everything in their power to make up for the neglect that they had showed their friend, but he doesn't want their pity nor their guilt, and they'll learn to see that the hard way.

===

"Todoroki! Hey, come on stay awake!"

Aizawa could be heard yelling, as he felt two hands pressing against his wounds- trying to stop the bleeding. Why were they even trying at this point? Even he knew that it was too late...

The yelling didn't falter, but it still didn't stop him from letting go- letting his eyes fall shut, as the only things he regretted, wasn't being able to tell his mom why he wasn't going to be visiting ever again... or tell Fuyumi why he weren't coming home for her dinner this Saturday... or tell Natsuo why he wouldn't be helping him insult Endeavor anymore... hell, he even regretted not being able to ever forgive his father, not that he actually believed he could in the first place...

Maybe he just wasn't ready for those things?

And that's alright...

...

He couldn't even start to describe how much this situation hurt...

If the gruesome pain in his upper body wasn't bad enough, the fact that he were actually alive and breathing right now, was almost enough for him to want to throw himself out of a window somewhere.

Why couldn't he just get to leave? He didn't want to be here anymore..

His body was so weak from the excessive healing, that Recovery girl had preformed, that he couldn't even open his eyelids. He felt so incredibly tired, but it felt like sleep was out of the question. How would he even ever sleep when he has this unbearable pain running through his spine and towards his ribs?

Voices could be heard very faintly from around him, as the exhaustion made it almost impossible for him to do anything. He could neither hear, nor see anyone, while his sense of touch seemed to be faded aswell- the cushions beneath him almost impossible to make out. But he were pretty sure that he were in the infirmary anyway... where else would they take him after that incident?

He had no idea of how much time had passed, but he guessed it was alot, considering the long wait he had laid through with closed eyes- only to be left alone with his own thoughts. A few hours maybe?

He wondered if anyone were even worried about him... if they even cared.. It wouldn't even surprise him at this point if they didn't care at all...

".... -ove... this..."

A few muffled words suddenly entered his ear- scarring him half to death as he hadn't been able to hear much of anything for the past hour or so. What did they say? He couldn't make out the words...

"Her-.... Move..."

The voice suddenly said again. What did they want? Was it even meant towards him?