Games or determination?

Summary: 

When it suddenly starts storming outside, class A is forced to stay at the dorms, the new villain activity not helping even the slightest on their situation. 

Class A decides to play some games, finding their little 'isolation' as an opportunity to get a better relationship, between classmates. But what will happen, when they start to realise one of their classmate's weird behaviors, aswell as the secrets being spilled.

===

"I got it!" 

The girls squeak of excitement, tore the attention from everyone else in the room. "What did you get, Mina?" Kirishima asked, from behind the kitchen counter, having tried to keep Kaminari away from the microwave.

"I have an idea~" Mina spoke, while letting her words trail off into a playful tone, "We can play truth or dare! Since we're not gonna be able to leave any time soon" She spoke, while pointing towards the window, where raindrops could be seen- and heard, followed by the loud sounds of thunder.

Some agreed, while others just let out sighs of defeat, as they knew, that they probably wouldn't have a choice. They never did, when it came to Mina's ideas... She were just about to walk off into the couch area, when voices spoke from behind and beside her-

"Is it a good idea though?"

"Can we all even play it?"

"Are we playing now?"

And then one sentence stood out, catching the attentions of others around the common rooms-

"What is 'truth or dare'?" 

As their eyes landed on the person in question, more gasps of surprise could be heard, as they realised the voice had belonged to Todoroki. 

His head was tilted to the side, as his two toned bangs followed, making his expression seem even purer. No one answered his question, so Mina decided to break the silence- "You've never played before? Don't worry, I'm- I mean- we're gonna teach you how!" The way she stumbled upon her words, only made an unsettling feeling pile up in his stomach. 

Was this a good idea?..

...

They hadn't even asked the first question, yet, Todoroki didn't feel at ease at all. Were it supposed to be this tense? Everyone were sitting, with not even a foots length between them, as they all seemed to be awfully tense. Mina sat just across from where Todoroki sat, between Midoriya and Kirishima. He hadn't even realised that they had sat there... were he supposed to?

Mina looked at her classmates, with a glint of impatience in her expression, who were all placed all around the couch area- some sitting on the couches, while others were sitting on the ground, there not being enough space for everyone. But when no one said a thing, she decided to take matters into her own hands, not having enough patience to wait any longer-

"Alright then! Let's begin!"

Her loud tone of voice made Shoto flinch, but he quickly regained his normal composure. Don't show weakness.

Todoroki watched, as some of the girls leant forward from their sitting positions, seeming a bit too interested in the game about to happen-

"I'll start! Uhm..- Ah!-" Mina spoke, making more than Shoto jump in their seats, when her voice went from normal energetic, to more of a squeak like sound "-Kaminari, truth or dare?". The blonde seemed to be zoned out, 'cause when his name was called, it was very visible that he jumped in his seat, before looking around, trying to find the one who had called his name.