Condition?

Requested by: idkilldeletethis

Summary:

In a place, where only aspering heros are allowed to roam, high standards are set as to keep the peace in their version of the world. But can you keep fitting these standards, when you have something, that has just always been there. A sort of 'condition' that you've never lived without?

When a certain classmate keeps acting weirder and weirder, some people starts to wonder what is going on, and when one actually tries to confront the classmate, new discoveries are made, for the both of them.

(Autistic Shoto AU) I did my best.

===

Everything went as it used to, just the way he liked it most. His alarm went off at exactly 6.55 am, which let him stay in bed for exactly five more minutes, before he would then get up.

When his next alarm blared in the background, he rose to his feet and walked to his bathroom. Five minutes to brush his teeth, before the next would go off and then it would be time for his fifteen minute shower. It all went according to plan, and before he knew it, his morning routine neared it's end. Breakfast is the only thing left....

The alarm, indicating it was time for breakfast went off, and he slowly made his way to the common room, with atleast twenty minutes to spare, before classes starts. Just enough to eat his usual cold soba-

His hand hovered at the fridges handle, as he realised none of the soba he had saved from last night was there. He always saves some every afternoon... he always.... His mind wandered as he didn't move from his position, leaving the fridge open, soon letting the entire common room hear it's ringing as it demanded to be closed again.

"Todobro? What you looking for?" The lack of grammatiks only made him that much more irritable. How hard was it to say 'are'?

He really tried to keep his thoughts inside this time, but as usual, it didn't help- "What 'are' you looking for. You should be using correct grammars when attending a school such as UA" He never knows where the words come from, but they always seem to be lurking in the back of his mind. Which isn't exactly to his benefit, when facing a man such as Endeavor, who never uses any kinds of grammatiks or actions that actually makes sense to Todoroki.

"Oh, sorry?" Kirishima said, a slight raise in his eyebrow, as he chuckles lightly. It must mean that he's sincere right?

"It's quite alright, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. It's nothing to be sorry about" As he spoke, his hand left the fridges handle, letting it close behind him. Maybe he would just have to skip breakfast today...

Kirishima only turned his head by that. "I know... You know I was being sarcastic right?" Sarcasm... he were never really good with that.... he were never really good with people....

"Oh"

They stood there for a moment, until Todoroki's next alarm went off in his pocket, making Kirishima jump where he stood. Time to leave. Todoroki turned off his alarm, and walked right past Kirishima- ignoring the faint question that came from behind him-

"What's with all the alarms?"

...

As he walked through the hallway towards his classroom, a few students standing by one of the corners caught his attention. They seemed to be there everyday, always the same people and always at the exact same spot. Todoroki appreciated that. He liked when things didn't change.

Like everyday, the group of students seemed to be talking about something, not that Todoroki ever understood about what. He sometimes hear some of their sentences, but not enough for him to really understand anything. It was always sentences like: