Birthday

Summary:

It's Todoroki's birthday and no one in the class knew about it, before a particular incident, which led to their discovery.

They quickly came to the realization though, that the boy hadn't celebrated his birthday in years- so as to make his "first" real birthday to something special, they come up with the perfect gift- one he would forever cherish.

===

"Everyone, gather up in a line based on age please!" Iida spoke, as he chopped the air, making students stand up from their seats and walk to the front of the classroom.

Aizawa had told them all to stand in age order -from eldest to youngest- as he needed it for some upcoming tests, aswell as exams and training's- something about wanting to make teams based off of the students age, instead of just comparing either friends- or enemies together, it being what he always did.

"Alright" Iida than said, as he walked to one of the far away walls, he then pointed towards the ground where he stood "Eldest here, and youngest there" He pointed towards the other end of the classroom, just to make sure that everyone understood what he meant.

It couldn't be that hard to understand, right?

To Iida's relief, the class began steadily standing in a line- as they asked for each others birth dates and stuff like that, wanting to know the exact date. He liked when things went through thoroughly. A smile tugged at his lips, and he felt a weird content feeling by the sight, of his classmates actually listening to him for ones.

"Hey Iida, you're birthdays in August too right?" Jirou called, from her place in the line, as she seemed to be one of those in charge of getting everyone settled into the right spots. 

"I do. The 22th to be exact"

His answer just made Jirou smile, as she gestured to the spot besides her- "Then you'll be standing right here"

He really didn't see a point in this....

Some of his classmates began running from one end of the classroom to the other, trying to figure out who would be standing where, while he were still standing against one of the walls- seemingly out of place. Why couldn't Aizawa just look everyone's birthdays up? It would be so much easier than this...

"Todoroki?" Asui suddenly called, as he turned his head to look at her, only to realise that she were one of the last people in the line. Were she really the second youngest? He hadn't known... He quickly shook the thought off of his mind, as he nodded at her in acknowledgement. "When's you're birthday? We'll need to know, as to find you're spot ribbit

Why did they need it... he would much rather keep the date to himself, like he had for his past five years in middle school, but it wouldn't be fair to his classmates. Especially if they got problems from his lies...

"Oh, pretty early in the year"

He simply answered, which only earned him an raised eyebrow from the frog girl- "How early? Which date? Ribbit

Why couldn't he just be the one person, who didn't have to say anything... If only he payed better attention... "The....th....."  He mumbled, letting his gaze rest down towards the ground in the process. As Asui just kept sending him confused looks-

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

Why did she even say sorry? Hopefully she didn't think that it was her fault...