Sorry's II

Summary:

When Todoroki doesn't show up for their next lesson, class A aswell as their teacher starts to worry, which makes them look for him everywhere on the school grounds. His friends find it weird that he didn't show up to lunch like he had promised, while Bakugou wonders where he was, when they were supposed to spare against each other.

But what will happen if or when, they find him in the bathroom? And will it be too late to safe him? Both physically and mentally...

===

Man, he really wasn't looking forward to this..

They were going to stand out in the burning sun, while watching everyone spare against each other, before they would be able to do so themselves, and he couldn't even start to describe how much he hated standing in the suns rays- especially on a sunny day like this.

Warmth was good for his quirk, to a certain extend making it more powerful then ever, and he should be pleased with that, the only problem was, that when he overheats, his quirk tends to get out of control, as he ends up sweating profusely- which in itself, is pretty damn gross.

"Hey, are you exited for the sparrings? I heard you're going against Todoroki?" Kirishima suddenly spoke from besides him, as they made their way outside towards the outdoor training grounds. 

He couldn't exactly say that he were exited to battle the half'n'half bastard.... though it sure was the only thing that kept him going right now. Atleast he knew that Todoroki would be able to take his quirk, if it ended up going haywire...

But Kirishima didn't need to know that...

A smirk crossed his face, as he kept looking forward- "More than you can imagen, Shitty Hair"

"Alright, where's the last ones?" Aizawa called out to the students who had actually showed up in time. They had waited about twenty minutes, for two students, and no matter how much he just wanted to start the lesson, he needed them all here. 

It was apart of the new rules, especially after all of the attacks and kidnappings going on... he could end up getting fired if he didn't make sure that they all showed up...

The two students who were missing was; Mineta, which didn't surprise him at all, as he usually shows up late, in hopes of missing his turn in the sparrings. And to his surprise, Todoroki, who has never been late to any of his classes, and if he were, he would make sure to show up as soon as possible.

The thought didn't sit right in his gut...

"Midoriya" If anyone should know where he was, it had to be problem child number one, "Do you know where Todoroki is?"

He had hoped for an answer like; He's on the toilet or he's coming soon, but instead he got the answer, that he absolutely dreaded hearing-

"I don't know where he is Sensei, he didn't show up to lunch and we haven't seen him since our last lesson..."

Aizawa could feel his gut flipping by the thought, but he could see that Midoriya was just as worried. This wasn't the time to lose control... he had to make sure that his students is alright... Composing himself, he took a deep breath before looking out on the remaining students- "This doesn't sound like Todoroki at all, so before we start the lesson, let's find him and make sure that nothing's wrong"

Agreement could be heard from all around him, until one voice stood out in particular- "What about Mineta?". He looked around to see who it had been, when his eyes found Kaminari's.