Chosen or not?

Requested by: kynyav

Summary:

One of the students, gets treated differently from the others, and not in the ways most would think- the teachers are all very protective of him, and keeps taking his side in almost every argument, which leads most of the class into jealousy.

Though it doesn't last long, as they suddenly realise the real reason behind their different treatments.

===

"But he-"

"Enough!"

Aizawa cut his student off, having had enough of the constant yelling and interruptions, "He didn't mean to and you know that much, Ashido" His voice kept it's usual uninterested tone, though he could feel the effect, that his glare had on the girl infront of him, as she backed up slightly, while gazing off to the side.

Maybe he should of done this in a better way?

A sigh left his throat, as he spoke again, while pulling the student behind him, slightly more forward, so that the two in conflict could look each other in the eyes- "This isn't even like you Ashido. What else happened, to make you this mad at him?" 

Aizawa closed his eyes shortly, as he could feel the sleep creeping up at him. Maybe he should just of thrown both of them out of here already? He opened his eyes a moment later, only to be met with the sight of Mina glaring at the student besides him. What had gotten into her? 

He could feel himself flinching, as the small movements he had been doing with his hands stopped in an instant, the glaring being sent his way making him flinch.

He hadn't meant to make her that mad... he didn't even know what he had done...

Aizawa still hadn't let go from around his arm, making him more anxious than he already were, and it wasn't like it was making him uncomfortable or anything in the sorts....but because he knew exactly why he did as he did...-

To make sure he wouldn't run away....

"Quick! Get a hold of him, we don't know what else he could-"

A quick flash ran over his eyes, making him shake his head slightly from side to side- why did those flashbacks keep coming back to him..?

"Oh come one!"

The voice made him flinch out of his own thoughts, as his gaze quickly locked onto the sound, only to see that Aizawa had gotten between him and Mina. But even as the teacher was right infront of her, Mina's yelling didn't die down- "You and the others always pick his side in everything, why can't you be like that to everyone else too?!" 

Was that true?

He tried stepping to the side, wanting to see Mina's expression, only to be blocked off when Aizawa followed his movements, "You know that isn't true-"

"It is! You always take his side, just like you did today and just like you've done for the entire week!" Mina yelled.

Was that true too? He knew that the teachers had been a bit more caring towards him, but had they really picked him over everyone else..?

He tried stepping backwards only to be stopped by the hand around his arm, which only made his panic rise even more. Why couldn't Aizawa just let go of him? He tried tucking at his arm, wanting to signal to his teacher, that he really wanted to leave, but the olders hold didn't frail, only tightening slightly more instead.