Another's troubles

Requested by: sapphire_sage

Summary:

When UA decides to start an exchange program between themselves, Seijin High and Shiketsu high school, in favor of educating their students in several matters, they never would of guessed the consequences that followed.

The many training sessions and all of the work, that did together in groups, somehow managed to pull students from all three schools together. But what happens when they get too close and end up learning something that they maybe shouldn't have..

(Au: Todoroki is attending Seijin High, and uses both of his quirks, in this one shot (by the help of his own friend instead of Midoriya)

===

"Hurry up, we don't want to be late"

A stern voice said, while referring to its fellow students.

"Thank you! Finally someone that understands the hassle" Another student said, one they refer to as 'the red ninja' in Seijin high, though his real name is Hiro. No one ever uses it his name though, as he only lets his closest friends use it... otherwise he likes being referred to as 'the red ninja'... just like the rest of his team..

"Calm down we're..." Another student said, one they referred to as 'the black ninja' or as his real name goes; Riku. His voice trailed off as he looked at his watch- "We're only five minutes late" He then said, almost sounding proud until the words finally sank in. "We're five minutes late!"

A smack to the forehead was all he earned from the rest of his team, while another student began to take charge, the one they referred to as 'the blue ninja' or ofcouse, as his name goes; Aoto. "Lets just go, it's not like this is important for us anyway"

He could seem arrogant to the people who didn't know him, but to his friends and the people closest to him, it was clear that he were much like the parent in the group- which is also the reason why he often comes off as arrogant and mean when compared to the others.

"You're right, but let's still hurry-"

"Nah, too much work"

The twins spoke up- cutting each other off as they usually does.

The twins are often knows as 'the ones in yellow', but their real names are actually; Kotaro and Kosai. The two of them are almost complete opposites, but they still get along great and fight extraordinarily good side by side. It's almost insane how well they can work sometimes... and how much they can tear each other apart when not..

"Come on, lets just get it over with" The student who started the conversation said- chuckling lightly to himself as his friends, and group hasn't changed at all from when he first encountered them.

He himself weren't what you would call 'one of the ninjas', no, he were much more than that. He were selfless, a soloist, smart and over all protective of the people he cares about. He never thought a group would suit him at all, but after knowing more about these guys, he quickly came to the realisation that maybe not everything needed to be done solo... that he could rely on others for a change...

"Shoto, come on" Hiro called, taking his attention and letting his legs lead him after the group that had already begun moving towards UA high, in which they would be exchanging for some time.

Shoto, or, Shoto Todoroki as his full name goes, is what you would call a cold person and a very antisocial one at that. But when he finally warms up to you, he's actually kind, caring, sensitive and overall just a good friend.