Brothers or not?

Summary:

Class A has some outdoor combat training, when UA suddenly gets infiltrated by villains and class A has no other choice than to fight them head on. The villains seems to have a special target, though this time it doesn't seem to be All Might.

As the fight breaks loose, the students have to fight for their lives and as the fight gets more heated, so those the new discoveries.

===

Sounds of crashes and yells could be heard, as class A's outdoor combat training had begun. Most of the class were placed on some bleachers by the sidelines, as two students were fighting in the middle. There being a big square that should keep them inside, unless one of them were to be pushed out, giving the opponent a victory.

The students watched as two of their classmates fought against each other, using whatever method that came to mind. Kaminari were up against Sero, both of them having to learn about their quirks, in which they could probably help each other out a bit.

As the two students fought, the rest of the students were mentally preparing themselves for their individual fights, as all of the students would have to fight at some point, it being part of their lesson. Some were taking notes (cough cough, Midoriya), some were studying their classmates techniques closely, while others were just there, waiting for their turn to fight (cough cough, Bakugou).

The fight between Kaminari and Sero seemed to get more intense, Sero going in for more of a close combat, while Kaminari used his electricity to keep the raven haired in a good distance. They both seemed to have gotten better at fighting, especially after the many villain attacks, and the internships all of them had done. Sometimes it was almost surprising how long they had gotten, in such a short amount of time.

"Hey, Deku-kun, what do you think so far?" Uraraka said, as she leaned over the green haired boys shoulder, who seemed to be much more interested in his notebook and the fight going on, than the girl who were leaning against him. She seemed to do this every time they had some sort of combat training, always leaning over him, as he explained how he thought the fight were going.

The other students didn't seem to acknowledge them, even as Midoriya started to ramble on about all of the things he had noted down, while the others were much more interested in the fight going on.

"Todobro, who do you think's gonna win?" The two toned boy looked to his left, meeting the red eyes of Kirishima. He were probably bored, as both of his friends were in a fight. Sure Bakugou was still here, but he never talks alot in times like this, and if he does, he mostly yells at people...

Todoroki simply looked at him, before turning his head back towards the fight, as his voice could be heard shortly after- "I don't really know, both of them have different quality's" Todoroki side glanced towards Kirishima, though still keeping his head faced towards the fight- "But I think, Sero has a chance to win-" As he talked, he silently glanced down at the fight, before pointing his finger at what was happening.

"-since it looks like Kaminari has short circuited again". Kirishima looked stunned for a moment, before he too, glanced down at the fight that had been going on, only now realising that Kaminari seemed to have both of his thumps pointed towards the air, while Sero was striking for the win. "Huh. Seems you were right" The red head looked back at Todoroki, as his shark like teeth were clear in a smile.

"Yeah, looks like it" Todoroki answered, as he thought about smiling back, before deciding against it. It probably wasn't a wise idea...

He glanced a last time towards the training grounds, seeing Kaminari knocked out on the ground, while Sero were standing over him, seemingly panting up a storm.