Flaming trouble

Requested by: xcatcosx

Summary:

Getting pushed around, is something that can anger even the nicest soul. So when Class A suddenly realises that one of their friends is being pushed far over the edge by a student from another class, it is no surprise that their friend ends up snapping.

However, with strong emotions, come even stronger self-awareness, especially when you live in a world where 80% of the population have a super power.

===

Another day, another lecture, another boring class.

That was what originally was going on in class A, until the door suddenly opened- only to reveal a classmate that hadn't showed up until now.

"So? With that said, who can tell me the correct way of dealing with a burnt victim?" Aizawa asked the class, only to get silence in return. "C'mon, does no one have an answer for me?.. Why am I even a teacher..?-" 

He mumbled the last bit- only to be interrupted, when the door to the classroom suddenly opened, to reveal a student that he didn't think were going to show up at all. No knocking... no nothing... He'll never be able to show these kids just how irritating their ignorance are...

"You're late-"

His words slipped as he looked up at his student. "Hey, you alright kid?"

Todoroki... he'll never learn to understand that kid. 

Son of Endeavor and stupidly advanced with his quirk. He'll easily take the spot of one of his best students, if you looked at it from Aizawa's perspective. Yet here he were, standing infront of the entire class, while his whole body shook.

What could of possibly happened?

Taking a closer look, he soon realised that his students uniform were slightly wrinkled, while his left sleeved was singed at the edges. Did he end up in a situation, in which he needed to use his fire?

"Yes. Sorry I'm late Sensei, it wont happen again" The younger boy bowed in an apologetic manner, yet the only thing Aizawa wanted to know, what was had happened in the first place to make his student shake this much.

It was clear that Todoroki were trying to ease his shaking by tensing up, but it only seemed to make him shake more, until his shoulders almost heaved with every breath he took. "What happened-"

He were about to question the younger boy, when one of his other students beat him to it- "You're shaking quite alot, are you alright?" Iida.

Ofcouse the class rep, was the first one to ask...

"Screw that, what happened to your sleeve" Bakugou then asked- covering for his worried side, by using his usual curse words and harsh tone. Atleast it was his way of showing he cares...

"I'm fine" 

It was the only words that came to his mind. If he told them about what had happened mehr minutes ago, he were sure that someone was going to be killed.

He loved his class and his protective friends, but when one of them gets just the slightest bit hurt, everyone comes to back up that person... and he really didn't need that right now...

"Stand up! Or are you just as weak as we anticipated!?"

Yeah... he didn't need their help... he weren't weak...

A few other question could be heard flying his way, but he quickly dodged them all and headed straight to his seat in the back instead. What would they even want him to say anyway? That he were being harassed by some other students? If he said that... they would for sure take him as weak...