Experience

Summary:

After years of feeling numb, Todoroki suddenly starts to experience feelings he hadn't ever felt before. And after some encounters with fate, his feelings get more and more mixed up, until he can't tell right's from wrong's anymore.

He wants to learn and have the experiences in life, that he knows he needs to have. But how can you learn to embrace a part of yourself, that you didn't know existed? And more importantly- how can you love someone, when you don't know how to love yourself?

(KiriBakuTodo)

===

"Come on~!" Momo whined, as Todoroki ones again shut down another class gathering, that were supposed to happen after school and in about three hours from now. 

It wasn't like he didn't want to be with his classmates.... he just didn't like being social...

"I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time..." His gaze wandered to the side as he averted Momo's. Maybe he should try finding a better excuse... 

It's been the same one, that he had used all week. But he just can't seem to come up with anything better...

"Don't give me that, we both know that you don't have anything to do" He really should of come up with something better.... "Besides, you've already; trained, spared,-" Momo suddenly started pointing her fingers, as she counted along to every word she said "-taken a run- actually two, and done the little homework we had"

He didn't even want to know, how she knew about the last one, but it sure crept him out a bit...

"But-"

"No. No but's, I don't want to hear them" She held a hand up, as she spoke in a tone, close to an impatient mothers. "You need to be social for ones, and I wont take no for an answer"

Maybe he really couldn't get out of this... no matter how much he wanted to....

...

Let's just say that, after an intense conversation with his father over the phone, Shoto really wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone. And he means, no one at all. Their conversation had only been about twenty minutes long, but it had been enough for Shoto to almost rip his own head off, in pure frustration.

With that thought in mind, he couldn't bring himself to show up later, to their class gathering, even as he had promised Momo he'd be there. He felt bad, even as he didn't want to go at all in the first place. But just the thought of being with his classmates right now, could be enough for him to snap the little thread that were still keeping him together.

"Shoto, please? You promised you'd be there... I really don't want you here all by yourself again"

Momo suddenly spoke from the other side of his dorm-door. Couldn't she just please let him be?

He had texted her a few minutes ago, telling her that he didn't feel well, and therefor couldn't show up, but she just wouldn't take a hint- instead, she showed up outside his dorm, begging him to come anyway, even as he kept declining.

"I'm sorry. But I really can't come" He didn't mean to growl, but it came out harsher then intended. He can't control his emotions after a fight with his father... A defeated sigh could then be heard, followed by a low; hope you get well soon then... From Momo, as she then walked away- leaving him alone like he had wanted all of this time.

He were grateful, that she even wanted to use her time on him, but he just couldn't bear being social right now..

His eyes wandered to his futon, as he suddenly couldn't help but feel even worse. Did he really just ditch his friends for sleep? He knew it was more than that, but the thought still wouldn't leave his mind.