Injuries

Requested by: KhairinSaur

Summary:

Helping others, is an all good and well done act, but only when you don't put yourself in a dangerous position. When trying to save others, it can be a blessing, but also a curse to always hide your own physical condition from the people around you.

When the league of villains attacks again, several times in the same week, it is hard to worry about your own condition, especially when taking other people's' conditions into account.

===

Why did they keep doing this? And better yet, why did Aizawa keep letting them come out here?

It was thursday today, yet class A  had already been attacked at least twice, by the league of villains... you would think, that at least the teacher would keep them indoors after that... but no..

It wasn't like any of his classmates had gotten seriously hurt or anything, but the fact that they kept letting the same students outside to train- especially after so many villain attacks, just didn't sit well in his mind.. it was bound to go wrong at some point.. couldn't they see that?

Midoriya had been in the hospital for at least twenty hours, since the last time they had been attacked, and was only just previously released... he would of helped more.. he wanted to, but when you're being burned on every inch of your body, it is pretty hard to save others... He still found that he beat himself up about it a lot- thinking he was just too weak, and that was why he couldn't help his friend... not taking the fact into account, that he could barely move when the villains finally flee'd..

"Are you alright? You're spacing out again, Todoroki" Midoriya suddenly asked from his left, and it wasn't until he had turned his head all of the way around, that he realised just how bright the sun actually was... when did it become so light anyway? And when had they stepped out of the changing rooms?

He always seemed to forget about his surrounding when zoning out... maybe he should pay better attention...

"Yeah, I'm fine"

He could see that the other wanted to say something else, but instantly kept himself back, as their teacher stepped forwards. "Alright. With all the previous villain attacks, we want to make sure you students are all ready, so you don't get hurt. Which is why we'll be doing some hand to hand combat today, as to make sure no one is put in a bad position"

Some of his classmates sighed in relief and seemed happy about the teachers sentence, but Todoroki couldn't feel that way... didn't they realise that they were already put in a bad position? That the villains attacking, was a more likely outcome, than his classmates being able to protect themselves in hand to hand combat training. 

He didn't like it... not one bit...

"Todoroki! Hey, come over here" Midoriya yelled after him, as Todoroki realised how the greenette had walked further away from him- grabbing a spot to themselves without anyone else being too close- their fight at the sports festival being chaotic enough...

"You ready?" He then asked, just as Todoroki had stepped a foot into their 'sparring' space.

"Sure"

...

It didn't surprise him... why didn't it surprise him?

He were calling ice to his fingertips, as he pierced yet another nomu. Why did this keep happening? Why couldn't they enjoy their youth like they should?