Unreversable? II

Requested by: ibee0008

Summary:

When a new student starts at UA, so does rumors about one of class A's students. The rest of the class decides to believe these rumors, and when one thing suddenly leads to another, they all find themselves in a position, where there's no turning back. The realisation of having reached the point of no return hits them like a brick, when they realise just how big of an impact, that their actions has had, and that there may not be a way to return things to normal.

(A/n Don't know if the names are correct but I've tried looking them up)

===

But maybe he weren't the only one to be fooled by first glance...

Shoto had his doubts about wanting to go back to school. Nothing seemed to get better, and it didn't seem to matter either, if he were there or not. So maybe skipping school would only be good for him?

He wanted to agree with his thoughts, not wanting to relive all of the physical and mental abuse, that he go from both teachers and students. It went on for every day that he turned up, and maybe one day wouldn't be such a big deal... maybe he could actually go through a day without having to relive the first thirteen years of his childhood...

But no matter how he tried to angle the thought to process into action, one thought always seemed to be left behind in his mind-

Can he become a hero if he skips a day?

After what he heard from the other students, they were supposed to do some sort of combat- and long range battles today, and if he missed out on that...

He knew that he had only heard about the training from other students, who talked very clearly when they talked about wanting to spare with him, only to hurt him, while allowed to do so by the teachers. Not that everyone thought that way, considering the bruises he could still feel all over his ribs and back...

A shiver ran up his spine by the thought. 

But he's tried worse... so what was the big deal? It's not like a broken bone or three would be any worse than what he were used to... Maybe he should just-

Rumbling from besides him caught his attention and quickly tore his thoughts from his mind. He fumbled for a bit, trying to find his phone beneath his blanket, which had been fumbled into a ball at some point by his messed up dream. Not that it was anything new...

It was hard to find his his phone, especially considering that he couldn't see a thing through the darkness that had consumed his room, but when he eventually got a hold of it, he could feel the rumbling intensifying by the minute.

The phone lit up the minute he held it infront of his face- quickly blinding him in the process. Maybe he should of taken his lack of vision into more consideration? He quickly shook the thought from his mind, as his vision finally cleared- letting him see dozens after dozens of messages left on his homescreen.

Why were people even texting him at this time? What was the time even...

His phone showed the numbers; 04:26, in bold letters, confusing the boy further. Weren't people supposed to be asleep by now? 

The time didn't surprise him by itself, as he usually woke up about this time, especially when it came to nightmares, but the fact that other people were awake at this time, sort of set him off. Maybe the messages could tell him why?

His eyes only widened as he realised how the messages had been sorted into groups- some being in the group chat, while others were from almost all of his classmates.