Mystic Mayhem: Part 1

{A/N: Photo above is Aria's ninja suit; Just a heads up, I'll be switching from Aria's POV to 3rd-person POV depending on the situation; Everyone's lines, excluding Aria's and those directed towards Aria, belong to the original ROTTMNT series}

Characters' Ages:

April: 16

Raph: 15

Leo, Donnie, & Aria: 14

Mikey: 13

It's peaceful among the streets of New York. Cars whizzing through traffic, establishments running smoothly, and everyone is safe, sound, and secure. However, that peacefulness is coming to an end as two dog-walkers chase a mystic cat-like creature through the streets, with the intent to nab the contents of said creature's collar. Unfortunately, the creature made a wrong turn into an alleyway that turned out to be a dead end. He turns towards his enemies with a determined look as they smile, thinking they have succeeded in their mission. Contrary to their beliefs, as they leap towards it, the creature leaps onto their shoulders before leaping again and running out of the alley and back into the crowded streets.

Meanwhile, not far from there, a rooftop party was commencing under the watchful eye of 4 mysterious figures hidden in the shadows of another rooftop above them.

Aria's POV:

We heard Raph contact April & I over our turtle-coms.

Raph: "Yellow Submarine, Grey Bandit, are we clear?"

April: "Affirmative, Red Rover."

Me: "Mission is a go, big bro."

Raph: "Copy, ladies."

At this, all four of my brothers jump from the rooftop, and onto their zip-line grappling hooks. As they let go of said grappling hooks, they leap into the air, all whilst attempting tricks and flips in midair as they each take part in their signature catchphrase.

Leo: "Cow-"

Mikey: "A-"

Donnie: "Bung-"

Raph: "Ga!"

All: "Cannonball!"

Turns out, rather than playing interference with the shady rooftop party, my brothers decide to free fall into the pool on the roof of April's apartment building. Once they hit the water, creating a humungous splash, we watch from the sidelines, while getting drenched with all the water from the pool. Full disclosure...

It.

Is.

Awesome!!!

April: "Woohoo!"

Me: "Oh yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!!"

Once all the water washes up onto the surface of the pool, the guys begin goofing off, partaking in their own freestyle victory dances while cheering and whooping like wild monkeys in a zoo.

Mikey points to himself with a smile.

Mikey: "You must be this rad to ride that ride."

Meanwhile, Donnie focuses his gaze on the watch on his left hand as he types with his right.

Donnie: "Uh, based on our velocity and entry angle, I concur. We rad!"