The Clothes Don't Make the Turtle: Part 3

Aria's POV:

Raph: "Man, this place is a maze. Where'd he go?"

Leo: "It's a magic town house. Ooh! I bet he used a secret door."

Donnie: "Ah, trickery, the science of cowards."

Suddenly, a secret door in the wall opens to reveal a passageway.

Leo: "Whoo, I told you! Is this where they keep all the doves?"

Leo mimics a dove as Donnie & Mikey stick their heads into the entryway above Leo's.

Raph: "Guys, come on. Stop goofing around. We gotta be careful."

Suddenly, we turn in surprise as Hypno lunges from behind, but everything after that is blank.

{Present time}

Raph: "That's it. This must be some kind of Hypno trap."

Mikey: "But Aria was immune to his hypnosis last time."

Me: "He must've found something in one of the M.T.H.'s hallways to strengthen his magic, which explains my headache. I must be subconsciously trying to fight it off, but with little success."

Leo: "Huh, magic trap. Have to say, love the magic, so-so on the trap."

Raph: "Ok, let's get out of here. I'm sure if we all work together-Donnie, would you focus?!"

We turn to see Donnie dancing in the corner.

Donnie: "Sorry, you know if an 80's jam is on, the rhythm's gonna get me."

Mikey: "Wait, that's it! We're stuck in an 80's movie makeover montage!"

Raph: "How do we get out?"

Leo: "What do they do in the movies?"

Donnie: "They find that perfect outfit. You know the one I'm talking about. The one that just pops and says, 'You might've thought of me as some country bumpkin, but now with my hair down, I'm awesome'!"

Mikey: "This is all wrong. At the end of the movie, the hero realizes that it's not about the clothes, but that they are perfect as they are."

Leo: "Oh, so you're saying..."

Mikey: "I'm saying we're perfect as we are! Embrace the turtle, baby! And now, cue the heroes breaking the spell."

The guys do another montage while I sit down and figure out a plan B to get us out of this and fix my migraine.

Raph: "What the-It didn't work."

Mikey: "Uh, we must be missing something."