Portal Jacked: Part 2

{A/N: Photo above is Aria's pirate disguise}

Aria's POV:

Hueso leads Leo & me through the streets to a shop nearby in search of a clue to finding our brothers.

Hueso: "The theft of your sword might be a blessing in disguise. This shop is known for selling stolen weapons. The portal thieves may come here to unload your"

Me: "There they are!"

I point to a pair of yokai nearby carrying a sack full of stolen items, one of whom is holding Leo's sword out in the open.

Leo: "Bone man, you're a genius. Hot soup!"

Leo & I tackle one yokai to the ground while Hueso uses his left tibia and fibula to knock the other unconscious from behind.

Hueso: "Olé!"

While I help Hueso stand as he puts his leg back together, Leo grabs his sword and the sack labeled 'S.S. Queen Alexis'.

Leo: "That must be the ship where they've got our bros. Raph, Mikey, I guess maybe Donnie, we're coming for ya!"

Hueso: "We'll need disguises to get onboard."

So, the three of us don pirate clothing to get past those onboard the ship, Leo deciding to wear two eyepatches instead of one.

Hueso: "Very nice, mi amiga.-*to Leo*-You went with two eyepatches, eh?"

Leo: "I think I know what I'm doing."

After bumping into a lamppost, Leo decides to remove the second eyepatch. Given the look on his face, I choose not to comment on the irony of his previous statement.

Me: "So, where's the ship?"

Hueso: "There."

Hueso points to a ship floating in the sky.

Leo: "Sky pirates, you are goin' down!"

Hueso: "Wait, we need to formulate a-"

Leo shoves Hueso through the portal that gets us onboard the ship.

Hueso: "Plan."

Leo: "Don't worry. My plan is to wing it."

Suddenly, a trio of yokai pirates approaches us.

Yokai #1: "Yar, who be ye?"

Leo and I share a look with a nod.

Me: "Who be we? We be yar ships entertainment. I'm Captain Violetbraid. This is my first mate Bluemask, and this is our hilarious sidekick Jolly Roger. Boy, Rog, you sure have lost weight."

Hueso: "Querida capitana, please do not do this."

Leo: "Ok, looks like somebody's lost his funny bone."

We're met with silence until Hueso turns to Leo.

Hueso: "That joke is so lame, it requires a peg leg."

Then, the pirates begin laughing uproariously.

Leo: *whispers to Hueso* "That was good. That was good. But, remember, you're the straight man.-*to the pirates*-Boy this Hidden City weather, am I right? Speaking of which, what's the deal with portal jacking? Anybody done any of that lately?"