You Got Served: Part 2/How to Make Enemies & Bend People to Your Will

Aria's POV:

After a lot of hard work, motivation, and back massages for each gang, Mikey and Leo are tied regarding how many unicorns they each have.

Mikey: *to his unicorns* "I'm naming you all George.-*holds up a unicorn*-Except for you. You're Mikey Jr."

Meanwhile, Hueso & I gently carry a cake to sit on a stand between the two mobsters' tables.

Hueso: "We have the best cake above or below the city."

Then, Hueso slips on a banana peel, and the cake slides to the ground.

Me: *nervously chuckles* "One day, we'll all laugh at this."

One of the Makers grabs Hueso in the palm of her hand.

Hueso: "Apparently, today is not that day."

Makers' Leader: "Five unicorns to whichever waiter shatters Bonesy into a hundred pieces."

Leo: "No way. There's not enough unicorns in the world."

Masters' Leader: "100 unicorns."

Hueso: "Please, take the deal. Broken bones are nothing compared to my broken heart if my restaurant, she was destroyed."

Makers' Leader: "For the love of brutality, I'll do it then."

The Makers toss Hueso into the air directly towards...

Hueso: "Not my chandelier."

Mikey grabs his kusari-fundo and wraps them around Hueso to yank him out of that direction.

Mikey: "Sorry, chicos, you can't put a price on friendship. We got so carried away with our competition, we forgot what really matters. Punching and kicking bad guys."

Leo & I: "Yeah."

Hueso: "As well as not damaging one square inch of my restaurant."

Masters' Leader: "Somebody teach these circus fools a lesson."

Both groups team up as we fight them while Hueso cleans up the restaurant. Eventually, Mikey releases a unicorn stampede, washing the mobsters out and away from the restaurant.

Hueso: "Amazing! You dispatched the street thugs and there is no damage at all."

Leo: "Sorry we got caught up in the competition, Bone Man."

Hueso: "It was not your fault. It was mine, for calling you. But, you were true friends and did what I asked. You brought no harm to my beautiful..."

Hueso looks around the restaurant to find the remaining unicorns chewing on the furniture and knocking over plates.

Mikey: "Race you back home. Winner is all time champ of tomorrow, baby."

Leo: *groans* "You coming, Ria?"

Me: "Actually, tell Donnie I'll be home late. I've still got some business here to attend to."

Leo nods in understanding and follows Mikey out towards the door.

Hueso: "Gracias for your continuous help, amiga. I'll be sure to include this in next week's paycheck."