Bug Busters: Part 3

Aria's POV:

Big Mama: "Gifts for Big Mama?"

Raph: "Oozesquitoes. But we're almost out of web goo."

Big Mama: "Fantumptuous. And look at that marvelous device you've built me."

Donnie: "Oh, glad you like it, but, uh, actually, it's mine, and why are your extra large bellhops standing so close to us all of a sudden?"

Big Mama: "Oh, they'll just be taking those bugs and your device. My Battle Nexus thanks you."

Raph: "Wait a minute, you run that barbaric Battle Nexus?"

Big Mama: "Yes, Big Mama's kind of the bee's knees down in the Hidden City. You see, the pickings have gotten a little slim lately. And with these oozesquitoes, I'll be creating wondrous warrior mutants who will be more exciting than ever. And I'll be putting you boys to work in my Battle Nexus as well."

Mikey: "No way. We are not fighting for you."

Big Mama: "Ha, heaven's no. You'll be my bumbling arena clowns."

Mikey: "No, we won't."

Mikey accidentally slips on a banana peel and knocks the three of them to the ground as Big Mama laughs. Wait, three?

Raph: "Ok, Leo, I admit it. You were right. You were right.-*pauses*-Leo? Wait, where's Leo?"

Mikey: "I'm sure wherever he is, he's trying to save us."

Big Mama: "Find the blue one!  Wait, I've got a better idea. Gus."

Donnie: "Gus? What kind of mutant is named Gus?"

Then, a giant dog-like mutant barges into the room but dons a playful look as he howls.

Raph: "Yep, that's a Gus."

Gus: "Whoa, dude, is this about me chewing all those slippers? I totally didn't do it."

Big Mama: "Never mind the stupid slippers. Get their scent and find the missing turtle."

Gus sniffs the turtles before running out of the room to find Leo.

Big Mama: "Put this splendiferously ingenious contrapulation in my safe."

Donnie: "I'm flattered, but also betrayed."

Then, one of the bellhops grabs my wrists from behind and cuffs them as he drags me away.

Donnie: "Hey! Get your greasy henchman hands off her!"

Me: *to Big Mama* "So it was all a lie?"

Big Mama: "Oh, no, dear, I knew your mother."

'Knew', as in past tense? So...

Me: "No."

Big Mama: "Yes, she was a lovely young woman who loved you and your father to pieces. Sadly, she took ill after you were born and, well..."

The guys turn to me with sympathetic looks as I lower my head in disappointment at the news.

Me: *voice wavers* "Can you at least tell me her name or where my father is?"