Turtle-dega Nights: The Ballad of Rat Man

{A/N: Skipping to 'The Ballad of Rat Man' since I don't see Aria's presence having any significant changes in the other episodes}

Aria's POV:

Mikey & Donnie are in the midst of a driving video game when I notice Splinter approaching them from behind. Splinter announces his presence to Donnie and Mikey after Donnie wins the game.

Splinter: "Excellent driving skills. Is it just me, or are all of you taller than the last time I saw you? And so handsome and lovely, too. When was the last time we all did something together?"

Donnie: "Hmm, let's see.-*checks his calendar*-278 days ago. You said, 'Hi, Purple'...to Raph."

Splinter: "Exactly! So what say we spend some quality time together now?"

Mikey: "Yes, please. Where do I sign? Just let me know. Just give me the pack and I'll sign-"

Donnie pulls Mikey and me in for a huddle.

Donnie: "Ok, play it cool. He might be possessed."

I laugh as Mikey seems to take Donnie's hypothesis seriously.

Mikey: "You're right. I always fall for this."

Donnie: *to Splinter* "We might be able to squeeze you in."

Splinter: "How would you kids like to enter your tank in a father-son car competition?"

Donnie smiles brightly at the prospect of Splinter showing an interest in Donnie's most-prized invention.

Donnie: "You wanna enter my design in a father-son competition? Omigosh! Dreams do come true!"

Mikey: "I thought we were playing it cool."

Me: *chuckles* "I don't suppose daughters are welcome as well?"

Splinter: "Of course, my dear. The more, the merrier."

I follow Splinter and the boys down to the garage as Splinter inspects the tank.

Splinter: "So, like, how much damage can this thing take?"

Splinter starts whacking the tank with his staff, causing Donnie to cringe at the thought of damaging it.

Mikey: "It is a tank, so she's probably pretty good on defense."

Splinter: "Maybe we add another armor shell, just to really protect your creation."

Donnie: "Great idea, Dad. Can't be too careful. She is my baby. I mean, if anything happened to her, I'd be lost. Of course, I'd be much worse if anything happened to Aria."

Me: "Much appreciated, Genius. Splinter, what kind of car competition exactly is this for the tank to need more defense systems?"

Splinter: "It is, um, a car fair. You know, like where people bring their prized cars out to be pet and shown off, like a pig or a spider."

Ok, something's off about that description, but I trust Splinter, and the guys need this quality time. So, I'll see where this goes and hope for the best.

{Time skip}

We've added a booster seat to Raph's usual spot in the tank so Splinter can see where we're going as he drives us to the car fair.