Late Fee: Part 2

Aria's POV:

After searching through 172 kiosks, we find one where a man in a wizard's costume is also returning some DVDs.

Donnie: "Raph, if you would, please."

Raph leaps from the rooftop and cautiously approaches the man.

Raph: "Um, excuse me, sir-"

Wizard Guy: "You shall not pass!"

Donnie: "Ah what a town."

Raph: *groans* "We don't have time for this. Next!"

{Time skip}

Current Time: 11:00 PM

We've managed to find a kiosk inside a subway station.

Leo: "Ok, here we are, guys, with plenty of time to spare."

Mikey: "Raph, if you would please do the honors and return our DVD."

Raph reaches into his right pocket but soon finds it to be empty.

Raph: "Well, uh-*nervous chuckle*-Hey, uh, have you guys seen-"

Turtles & I: "Seriously?"

Raph: "Oh. Yeah. I left the DVD in the tank where it's safe when Donnie made us swim across the harbor."

Donnie: "Gasp! That was your idea!"

Raph: "Well, sometimes Raph's ideas and mistakes are the same thing, all right?"

Leo: *groans* "This was supposed to easy."

Raph: "New, new plan. It's been a few hours, so I bet that ferry is back at the dock. Let's go get our tank and DVD."

Mikey: "The ferry's too far, and we're running out of time. We'll never get Splinter's hugs!"

Donnie: "In that case, for speed, efficiency, and fun, may I suggest New York's most enjoyably unreliable and deliciously claustrophobic mode of transit?-*gestures to an incoming train*-The Subway."

The five of us cram into a Subway car as random strangers glare, growl, and gawk at us.

Leo: "Whose hand is that? That's a hand, right? Who is touching me?"

Meanwhile, Mikey's snuggly squeezing next to the same wizard guy from before..

Mikey: "I feel like I can feel Dad's hugs, and spoiler alert, they are plush."

Wizard Guy: "You have invaded the Dragonmaster's personal space!"

Conductor: *via intercom* "Harbor Ferry. Exit now."

Donnie: "New York."

Me: "What a town."

We exit the Subway and walk up the steps toward the harbor to board the ferry.

{Time skip}

Current Time: 11:30 PM

Donnie: "Ok, I'm up, I'm up. Ready?"

Me: "Lay it on us, D."

Donnie: "If Hailey's Comet and improvisational comedy had a kid with a mysterious superstar's leather jacket: that is me."