Origami Tsunami: Part 4

{A/N: Photo above is what each of the paper ninjas look like}

Aria's POV:

We then board the ship. Leo does cartwheels, Raph rolls along the ship's floorboards, while the rest of us jump through a hatch in the middle of the floor to enter the inside of the ship. A little ways away from us stands the Foot brutes as they turn to face us with frowns.

Leo: "Ok, twerp and...surprisingly big man. It's five against two, so normally I'd say we just call it a day."

I add onto what Leo was saying as I glare at these flame-headed jerks.

Me: "But now? There's no way we can just let you go scot-free after what your clan did to my family. You messed with the wrong kunoichi! So now, it's payback time!"

Mikey: "Hate to interrupt, sis, but did they always have feet on their faces?"

I turn to Mikey in surprise.

Me: "You're all just realizing this now?!"

Raph: "Kinda, and are those flames on their heads?"

I turn to Donnie, hoping that he's been paying a bit more attention than the others.

Me: "Donnie? Not you too!"

Donnie: "Nope, I knew from our first encounter. Though you have to admit, flame-heads are kind of a hazard for paper thieves."

He's got me there and I can't help but laugh at his remark. He must know that, as I notice the knowing smirk on his face, our eyes never leaving each other's. We're suddenly brought out of our daze as the flame-heads growl and point towards the five of us with a glare.

Foot Brute: *gravelly voice* "You! I'm gonna grind your bones with my fist!"

The other guy turns to him with a smile, seemingly inspired by his friend's remark.

Foot Lieutenant: *raspy voice* "Ooh, that's inspired."

He then turns to us with a menacing glare.

Foot Lieutenant: "We're both gonna grind your bones!"

Raph then turns to our opponents with an equally menacing glare.

Raph: "Right. Listen, bubs. Before we put our footprints on your faces, I gotta ask, what's with all the paper?"

The two then give us suspicious smirks as the Lieutenant reveals a piece of paper in his left hand. He then folds it into an origami ninja. This confuses us a great deal. Mikey remains optimistic as he smiles with an exclamation of excitement.

Mikey: "Yay, arts and crafts!"

The Lieutenant then blows the origami into the air. Suddenly, a poof black smoke transforms the origami into an actual ninja, but it's still made of paper. It's also the same size & height as Raph. He then begins to charge towards us, armed with a sword made of paper. My brothers duck out of his path, causing the bandit to begin charging towards me.

Stunned at my brothers' actions, I freeze as the ninja manages to shove me out of its path.  I flew backwards through the air before regaining my senses and pulling out my kunais, dragging them across the ship's floor before coming to a complete stop. My brothers just let out a hiss at my supposed pain, but really the worst I have is a few paper cuts across my left forearm. They then send me looks of apology before getting a fighting stance as they turn to our opponents.