Rise

Aria's POV:

The six of us stand at the edge of the entrance to the Hidden City.

Raph: "Looks like Shredder took Pops & Draxum to the Hidden City. But how do we find them?"

Donnie: "There's only one person I can think of who could pull this off. Someone super intelligent. Someone who knows everything about the Hidden City. Someone who would do anything for Papa. Me."

Turtles & April: "Big Mama."

Donnie: "Big Mama? Come on!"

{Time skip}

We find Big Mama in an infirmary.

Big Mama: "Shadow Fiend, is that you?"

Raph: "Hey, Big Mama. No need to get up."

Big Mama: "Oh, it's you."

Raph: "Relax. We're not here to fight. We need your help."

Leo: "Even though literally every time we talk to you, you double-cross us, kidnap us, or threaten to destroy everything we love!"

Donnie: "Maybe we are here for a fight."

Raph: "Guys! Please, Big Mama. Shredder's got Dad."

Big Mama: "Lou? How can I help?"

Me: "We need to find him."

Karai: "Shredder seeks to extract Hamato Yoshi's essence like he tried with me."

Big Mama: "Extracting a life force? To do that, he would need to harness the very source of yokai power, Empyrean."

Raph: "Then that's where they're headed. Where do we find this Empyra-stuff?"

Big Mama: "You can only find that in the most sacred place in all of the Hidden City: the Crying Titan!"

{Time skip}

We arrive at the Crying Titan in time to see Splinter's essence being drained as Shredder grabs a tied-up Dad off the ground. Before Shredder can hurt Dad, I throw one of the gardening tools at Shredder, causing him to drop Dad back onto the floor.

Raph: "Hey, Shred-Head! We heard you were looking for some Hamato energy. Guys?"

Leo: "Oh, I think I got some for him."

Leo pulls out his gardening tools and uses Hamato Ninpo to turn them into his portal odachi swords, as the rest of us do the same for our weaponry.

April: "That's right. It's us. And we've had a bit of an upgrade."

Mikey: "Big time!"

Donnie: "And this time around..."

Me: "We won't lose."

Then, Donnie's drill rises from the ground.

Donnie: "My drill is out of beta!"

Raph: "Donnie, nice. Now put it into action."

Donnie: "I did. It's just for hero poses."

Leo: "Respect."

Shredder: "Fools, your clan is doomed."

Donnie: "You haven't met Hamato 2.0."

Raph: "Stronger."

Mikey: "Faster."