Mystic Mayhem: Part 4

{A/N: Photo above is the pose they strike at the end; Imagine whatever pose you'd like for Aria}

Aria's POV:

Draxum: "Finally, after all these years, I can continue my work. What is that noise?"

The five of us suddenly leap to the floor above Draxxum's as he turns to us in surprise.

Raph: "All right, you incredibly, unusually buff bookworm, give us the little guy, and you'll walk out of here with your horns still attached."

Leo: "Shouldn't we also stop him from creating crab-men?"

I facepalm with a shake of my head as Donnie rolls his eyes at our brothers' ridiculousness.

Raph: "Good note. Okay, give us the little guy, stop creating crab-men."

Donnie: "Imitation crab-men."

He quickly notices me as I give him annoyed glare at the idea of his participation in our brothers' tomfoolery.

Donnie: "What? It's never a bad time for accuracy, Aria."

Raph: "Ok, good note, Donnie. Stop creating imitation crab-men..."

My brothers all begin to talk over one another, as I continue to shake my head as I glance at Mayhem as some sort of apology. Mayhem nods in understanding, grateful that at least one member of this family has the decency to show some common sense.

Third Person POV:

Meanwhile, Draxum gawks at the turtles in adulation, as he realizes that they were the result of the mutation he performed 15 years ago.

Aria's POV:

Draxum: "You're, beautiful."

He then glances at me in confusion.

Draxum: "Are you related to these wondrous creatures?"

I give a prideful nod as I glance at my family with love, adoration, and gratefulness.

Me: "Only through adoption, but for the last 6 years, they're the only family I've had."

None of them seem to hear our short conversation, as Leo again interjects an opinionated word of advice towards our eldest brother.

Leo: "Raph, why don't you take it from the top again?"

Raph: "Here goes. First apologize to the dog thing–"

I glance at the four of them with a playful eye roll before turning back to the sheep-man with a hardened look of determination as I continue on from my previous statement.

Me: "Which is why I must fight on their behalf, apparently. It's ninja time!"

I then leap into action. Unaware of how my brothers would react at my 'sudden' movement from their side to the middle of the battlefield.

Mikey: "Omigosh! She just ran in."

Third Person POV:

The brothers stare at her in shock and adoration at her bravery in the face of a predicament such as this.

Aria's POV:

Then I pull out my kunais, land on top of Mayhem's cage and manage to cut through part of its barrier before the gargoyles pick up and fly me away from the cage. The kunais suddenly fly back into my grasp, giving me an idea. I then begin to repeatedly throw my weapons at the cage, the blades returning to me with every swing. I also simultaneously attempt to escape the gargoyles' clutches. Meanwhile, my brothers finally decide to follow in my footsteps and focus their attacks on Draxum, all whilst discovering the uniqueness of their mystic weaponry. Draxum then throws giant purple vines at them. Leo manages to swing around the vine with his swords.