Portal Jacked: Part 1

{A/N: I'm skipping to 'Portal Jacked' because I don't see Aria's presence having any significant changes in the other episodes}

Aria's POV:

I burst into 'Run of the mill Pizza' as Hueso falls backward in surprise at my sudden visit.

Me: "Señor Hueso, you gotta help us?"

Hueso: "You, querida amiga, of course. But who is 'us'?'"

Then, Leo bursts in with a frantic look.

Leo: "Señor Hueso, you gotta help us!"

Hueso: "Certainly. I will begin by teaching you how to leave. Bye-bye."

Me: "Please, this is an emergency! You won't believe what happened."

Flashback POV:

Donnie, Raph, Mikey & I huddle together as we prepare to head towards 'Run of the Mill Pizza'.

Mikey: "Oh, yeah!"

Raph: "Gotta make it to 'Run of the Mill Pizza' before they close."

Donnie: "Mmm, I can't wait to try their new meatless option: Vegetable."

Me: "Plus, since I work there part-time, we can probably get an employee discount."

Leo: "Say no more mis hermanos y hermana! I'll use my ultra reliable portaling sword to get us there."

Leo spins his sword around, despite our repeated words of protest, and before I know it, Leo and I are in the alleyway with the secret entrance to 'Run of the Mill' Pizza'.

Me: "Leo, where are the others?"

Leo: "Oy vey."

Present POV:

Leo: "We came out fine, but when they came out, they didn't come out. Our brothers are gone!"

Hueso: "Ah, this sounds like a classic case of portal jacking."

Leo: "Uh, duh. What's portal jacking?"

Hueso: "Hidden City pirates can steal the contents of a portal, especially if the portal maker is, shall we say, lame."

Leo: *chuckles* "You'll have plenty more chances to zing me while you help us find our brothers. Vamanos!"

Leo shoves the small ship Hueso was working on into a suitcase, accidentally breaking it as I send him an apologetic look.

Hueso: *sighs* "While I would like to help one of my favorite customers-*points to Leo*-You're not one of them."

Hueso points to the wall where two different pictures of Todd and me eating pizza labeled 'Favorite Customers' are hanging on a wall.

Hueso: "And I do not go to the Hidden City. Look on the bright side, you'll get used to the crushing loneliness."

Me: "Hueso, you and I know my brothers & I buy enough pizza to put Hueso Jr. through bone college. Have you seen our frequent buyer card?"

Leo pulls out a string of cards that all but one have been marked through completion.

Hueso: "Fine. I will show you the way to the Hidden City, but my help ends there."