Shell in a Cell: Part 1

Aria's POV:

The five of us are in the Jumbotron at a wrestling event. Raph's favorite wrestler, Ghostbear, is defending his championship title and might win his 200th fight in a row. Raph and Leo are play-wrestling while Mikey, Donnie, and I eat pizza.

Raph: "Go Ghostbear! He's the greatest ever. He's gonna win number 200 tonight."

Leo hops onto Raph's shoulders.

Leo: "Buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus. They always pull their punches. Even I could beat Ghostbear."

Leo licks his palms and whacks Raph's face.

Leo: "I call this one the Three Star Hurricane. You think Ghostbear could match these moves?"

Donnie: "Oh, here we go."

Mikey: "Every time."

Raph: "You take that back, Leo! No one bears Ghostbear."

They both turn to me with pleading smiles. I shake my head with wide eyes.

Me: "No way! The last time I got involved in one of your arguments, neither of you spoke to me for a week! But I will say this, if Raph's happy, let's just leave it at that."

Donnie goes to grab the last slice of pizza in the box, but Mikey gets it first.

Donnie: "Oh, you know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last piece of pizza."

Mikey: "Thanks, D!"

I roll my eyes at Mikey's ignorance and offer Donnie my slice. He turns to me with a smile and accepts it as the referee makes an announcement.

Referee: "Ghostbear is the last man in the ring. And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200-0!"

Raph: "Ha, told you, Leo!"

Leo: "Whatever, Ghostbear's just a chump in a costume. I could beat him. I could beat any of them."

Raph tosses Leo off of his shoulders, but he tumbles and grabs my arm for support, only to pull me off the Jumbotron.

Raph & Donnie: "Leo/Aria!"

Leo: "Avenge me!"

I land safely beside Leo as he accidentally knocks Ghostbear into the floor of the ring and puts his arm in the referee's grasp.

Referee: "And the mystery wrestlers of the hour, erasing Ghostbear's flawless record, your new champions, these guys!"

The referee  gives us two championship belts as the audience cheers and takes photos. Leo dons a smug grin and does various poses.

Referee: "Wave goodbye to Ghostbear, fans. We'll be right back with more wrestling."

The referee leads us to our new dressing room.

Referee: "I don't know who you are, but in my league, we turn disaster into stone cold cash. I'm Jessica Jaclyn. What do you go by, kids?"

Me: "Call me Black Beauty."

Jessica: "What about you, Greenie?"

Leo: "Neon Leon?"

Jessica: "That's terrible. We're calling you Primetime now. Let's talk costumes."

Leo: "Ok."

Jessica: "How married are you to this whole turtle situation?"

Me: "Very. As for me..."

I drop a smoke bomb and reappear in my ninja suit.

Jessica: "Loving it! That's gonna hit it big with our male audience."

Me: "Humbled, but taken."

She erases Ghostbear's name from the door, and replaces it with our aliases.

Jessica: "Remember, you're the champs now, Anything you need, it's yours. And get ready, I'm putting you in the next match to defend those belts. Primetime in primetime!"

She shuts the door as I turn to Leo with a scowl.

Me: "Why do I let you drag me into these things?"

Leo: "'Cause I'm your brother, and you wanna help me?"

Me: "You know me too well, you know that?"

Leo chuckles as he sits on what used to be Ghostbear's throne. There's a reason the saying goes, 'Don't poke the bear'. We didn't poke it. We sent it away on a stretcher! Not only that, Leo's ego just got 1,000x bigger. A few minutes later, I hear a loud thump from outside as Raph opens the door angrily while Donnie and Mikey peek in with curiosity.

Leo: "Dudes, this wrestling thing is out of control. You gotta get on our team and get the trickle downs."

Donnie: "Dibs on-"

Mikey: "Dibs on hype man!"

Donnie groans as I walk over with an arm around his shoulder.

Me: "Eh, everyone knows the manager has all the real power anyway."

Donnie turns to me with a sly grin before Raph speaks up in annoyance.

Raph: "Give Ghostbear back his title, guys."

Gladly. I'm more of a ninjitsu fighter than a wrestler. And yet...

Leo: "Uh, correct me if I'm wrong on this. Ghostbear was your champion, ok? Who we just beat, mm-hmm. So that makes us your new champions. You may now kiss the belt."

Me: "Not funny, Leo."

Leo: "What's funny is how easy wrestling is. Moment one, we're in the rafter. Moment two, we're champions of the world. The whole world!"

Mikey: "1-0! Greatest of all time! Hype man!"

Me: "That's sweet, Mikey, but this isn't right. Leo, we have to revoke the title and get off our high horse. We're partners. We're family."

Raph: "Ari's right. That belt's going to your head, man. You're flying to close to the bull, and you're gonna get stung."

Raph walks out while accidentally bumping into a closet full of costumes.

Donnie: "No way! A genuine Einstein costume, and a-"

Mikey: "A crazy wig! How do I look, Donnie?"

Donnie clenches his teeth into a smile as he looks at Mikey.

Donnie: "Like a man who doesn't know what's coming his way."

Donnie and I look at one another with a nod. Both our brothers need to be taught a lesson, and we know just how to do it.

TO BE CONTINUED