Goyles, Goyles, Goyles: Part 2

3rd Person POV:

Huginn and Muninn bring Draxum to the laboratory to reveal Lou Jitsu, who will soon become Splinter, standing in a cage.

Draxum: "I'm very impressed. Be on my shoulders first thing in the morning. Oh, and enjoy your first night in the dog bed."

Huginn & Muninn: "Bow-stinkin'-wow!"

Lou Jitsu reaches into the turtles' crate and pulls out two: Leonardo & Raphael.

Lou Jitsu: "Well, aren't you cute? I will call you Green and Green #2. But, how can I tell you turtles apart?"

After placing the turtles back in their crate, Lou Jitsu looks to the opposite side of his cage, where the little girl's crib stands a few inches away as she snuggles into her blanket.

Lou Jitsu: "Hello, little one. Where are your parents?"

Draxum: "She is my daughter. As for her mother..."

Lou Jitsu looks over to Draxum's right, where the photo sits on his desk. When the realization hits him, he turns to the infant girl with a sympathetic look, knowing how it is to have lost someone dear to your heart. He then smiles softly as the little girl gently takes hold of his extended right forefinger.

Lou Jitsu: "She has her mother's eyes."

Draxum: "Yes, she does."

Lou Jitsu: "She's as lovely as her mother, too. What is her name?"

Draxum: "Aria Maria Draxum. Now, onto the business of why you're here. Your warrior prowess is legendary."

Lou Jitsu: "My fighting days are behind me. I will never harm another creature."

To prove this, Lou Jitsu kisses young Raphael's head, but the little turtle bites his lip in retort.

Lou Jitsu: "Why, you little-"

Draxum: "Fighting will not be needed, only your innate genetic gifts."

Draxum summons a vine to bring forth the turtles' crate.

Lou Jitsu: "What are you doing with Green?"

Draxum: "You've taken quite a liking to these turtles. Fascinating creatures, built for survival and defense, yet they are too slow to be effective fighters. Until now, when I use your DNA to mutate them."

Draxum uses the vines to place the turtles in small pods atop Lou Jitsu's cage.

Lou Jitsu: "Wait! Stop! I will not let you turn these innocent creatures into violent monsters!"

Draxum pulls a lever as the mutation begins, transforming the once 'normal' turtles into the ones you know today.

Lou Jitsu: "I know I said I'd never fight again, but-"

Lou Jitsu breaks free of his cage with a karate chop.

Lou Jitsu: "Hot soup!"

Lou Jitsu leaps forward to kick Draxum away from the lever, knocking the infant turtles onto the ground.

Draxum: "What have you done?"

Draxum uses a vine to gently guide Aria's crib away from the fight as he engages in one with Lou Jitsu. In an attempt to help their master, Huginn and Muninn release the pony from its chambers. But the creature kicks the gargoyles into a glowing, green orb that gets loose, setting off a 'domino effect' explosion that engulfs the lab in flames.