Bullhop: Part 2

Aria's POV:

We watch from the skylight of Big Mama's hotel as Bullhop walks among her guests.

Leo: "Oh, man, I never should've told him our plan. Donnie, what are the odds he can pull this off?"

Donnie: "The guy once broke a pillow, so, 1%, he said overconfidently?"

Bullhop: *via fake comm link* "Ok. I'm in. Just need to find the who has the keys to Big Mama's web goo room and 'borrow' them."

Raph: "Who's he talking to?"

Donnie: "I told him earlier that if he touched his left ear he could talk to anybody in the world. I was trying to get some work done."

Mikey: *via fake comm link* "Roger that, Mr. President."

Donnie: "Also, I read his lips, he's engaging. Perfect."

Then, Bullhop stumbles into Big Mama.

Big Mama: "Well, hello, cutie noodle."

Bullhop: *whispers into fake comm link* "Abort! Abort! Abort! Abort!"

Bullhop trips and nearly spills the tray of hors d'oeuvres he's been carrying, but Big Mama catches each one in her teeth to eat.

Big Mama: "I haven't seen you before. Are you new here?"

Bullhop: "No! I'm the bellhop who used to work-"

Mikey: *via fake comm link* "Bullhop, don't blow your cover!"

Bullhop: "I mean, yes. They brought me in from Etobicoke to lend this place a little Canadian class."

Big Mama: "Big Mama doesn't normally fraternize with the staff, but do you cut a rug? Jum and jeevy? Trip the light splendiferous?"

Bullhop: "I don't know what most of that means, but sure!"

Music begins as Big Mama leads Bullhop out onto the dance floor.

Raph: "That is not good."

Bullhop stumbles at first, but he catches on quickly as he leads Big Mama through an elaborate routine. As the music ends, Bullhop tosses and catches Big Mama in the air, the keys to the web goo room caught on his right horn.

Mikey: "That boy can move, baby!"

Me: "He's got the keys!"

Raph: "We gotta get down there."

Ironically, the glass gives in from our added weight, and we come crashing onto the floor, Donnie catching me in his arms to keep me safe.

Leo: "Well, that's the fast way down."

Bullhop: "Guys, I've got the keys!"

Big Mama: "The turtle-boos! Get them!"

Raph & I: "Uh-oh!"

Raph, Donnie, Leo & I fight with three bellhops while Bullhop tosses Mikey the keys to the web goo room.

Mikey: "Hold them off! I'll get the goo!"

But Big Mama spits out a glob of web goo that sends Mikey flying across the room onto a wall.

Donnie: "We've gotta get out of here!"

Leo: "What about the web goo?"

Raph: "We'll get it some other way."

Big Mama: "Well, you little meddle-doos. It's time for you to find out why you don't crash Big Mama's box socials!"

Bullhop: "Hey, Big Mama! You dance like you have 8 left feet!"

Big Mama: "So, your feather feet mask a stanktonious traitor?"

Big Mama shoots gobs of web goo at Bullhop, but he catches each one in various pitchers.

Bullhop: "Guys, I've got 8 pitchers of goo!-*trips and falls*-Guys, I've got one pitcher of goo!"

Me: "Good enough for me! Let's go!"

The six of us rush out of the building into the alley, where we parked the Turtle Tank, and cheer at our victory.

Raph: "All right, Bullhop, listen.-*sighs*-We've been thinking about it, and, uh..."

Leo: "Come on, Raph. You can do it."

Raph: *through gritted teeth* "You're welcome to stay with us any time you want."

Bullhop: "Hey, thanks, guys! But you know, I was thinking, I gotta get myself together. I gotta learn how to deal with-*gestures to himself*-This whole situation. And I think I found the way. Through the dance! Mutant Canadian ballet!"

Bullhop does various ballet moves on his way out of the alley before crashing into a trash can.

Leo: "That sounds great. Good for you."

Mikey: "You sure you don't wanna join the Mad Dogs? 'Cause I was all set to kick Donnie out."

Suddenly, Mikey topples over from a tranquilizer dart shot from behind. I shake my head as I turn to Donnie with a smirk.

Me: "What am I gonna do with you?"

Donnie: "Love me forever unconditionally?"

I scoff as I kiss his cheek with a smile.

Me: "I suppose we can arrange that."

Donnie's POV:

Man, I love being her turtle!

End of Episode 18