ένας •

The corridor was filled with the hustle and bustle by the students of the model high university, it was a regular Monday morning where teens would talk about there weekend, how they spent with whom, talking about party hosted by one of the popular...

The corridor was filled with the hustle and bustle by the students of the model high university, it was a regular Monday morning where teens would talk about there weekend, how they spent with whom, talking about party hosted by one of the popular of the college, discussing about homework received on the weekday, filling each other about the drama and gossip who couldn't attend class. In the middle of all these hustle a screeching voice was heard making everyone turn towards the direction of the voice which was near one of the locker.

Everyone head snapped towards the scene, people took there phones out recording the video while others enjoyed the scene no one was moving an inch to stop the two girls fighting when whisper started among the group of kids one of the nerd starts to speak saying " Omg did you guys hear that sanya was bulling shifali, she picked up fight on her during the party at kiran's house " People were listening to her clearly when they saw sanya was slammed against the locker making her body drop on the ground when one of the nerds friend spoke "I heard that, sanya was trying to steal shifali boyfriend but when shifali got to know about it she went to sanya to confront her but sanya ended slapping shifali and said some harsh words to her " She completed making everyone suck in a breath when a bleeding sanya woke up trying to attack the person who just pushed her against the locker, she lunges herself over her and scratches the persons neck with her sharp nails, when she got punched against her face again.

People saw the fight with wide eyes and mouth when sanya was thrown on the ground with the person who just punched her face again and again leaving sanya with broken nose, blue eyes, busted lips, broken jaw and scratches on her face. When another harsh whispers were heard " Oh no someone should stop shehnaaz she will kill sanya " Nobody even bother to move from there place again whispering " Are you crazy stopping shehnaaz is writing a death wish, anyways sanya deserved it she always bully people around her and everyone knows that nobody should ever touch or speak to shehnaaz and her friends, it's better we stay out of it "

Shehnaaz was just punching sanya balck and blue her friends shifali, mansi, likith and akshay tried stopping her but shehnaaz wouldn't move. When shehnaaz was pushed harshly on the ground off sanya making her groan, her eyes were red her vampire was growing impatient to get out her nails where out her fangs ready to be dug inside a flesh, she was only craving for blood, only blood. Her thoughts were broken by a voice which she despises the most.

" What the fuck is wrong with you???"

The voice boomed through the whole campus which was silent looking at the seen in front of there eyes, there phones where already back inside the bags the whispers were ended making the atmosphere into a pin drop silence only the voice of a crying sanya was heard, shehnaaz lays back on the ground laughing aloud like a lunatic looking at the person in front of her with a glare .

Sana : here to protect your little whore i see, you think you are going to stop me from making her life miserable. You have fucking mistaken little bad boy shukla i will fucking end this little putana ( bitch) for laying her germy hands on my friend.