δεκατέσσερα •

Sidharth got inside  the class to his regular seat next to vishal looking anywhere but listening to the people in the class

Sidharth got inside  the class to his regular seat next to vishal looking anywhere but listening to the people in the class. He placed his legs over the table placing his silver chain in his mouth biting looking around.

Vishal : oh kya bhai itni jaldi agaya aaj college??

Sid : haa woh socha aaj seh saara class attend karu.

Asim : sahi socha hai tune tera attendance na mera marks sa kam hai matlab fifty percent say kaam. Right choice.

Sidharth just rolled his eyes at this everyone got back to there seats as class started shehnaaz and mansi sat in front of sidharth he looked at her evily, she was listening to the class discussing with mansi about the topics sidharth began to kick her seat she turned around  back and glared at him but he didn't even care he kicked the seats vigorously making her books fall on the ground she picked the books up turning towards him..

Sana : stop kicking my seat.

He looked at her with a grin she scowled at him sitting back on her seat writing down her notes he began to kick her seat again but this time he poked her with a pen again and again vishal rolled his eyes at this but didn't say anything knowing this wasn't new between them, he stopped as he knew she isn't reacting anymore he pulled her hair lightly played with it kicking her seat, she was losing her calm each passing minute but controlled herself as she had promised her dad to not to cause anymore problems or complain from her side to him. He tugged her hair back gently so that he couldn't hurt her more but cause a little discomfort, through out the class he played with her hair while she sat frustrated by all this sending daggers to sidharth time to time he was a bit shock that she isn't reacting the way she usually does. The gang sat in the cafeteria waiting for shehnaaz and sidharth, sidharth was talking to teachers regarding attendance which was more over flirting to get his number up, shehnaaz was in the library taking some books for assignment which she had to do with sidharth which had half of the grades for the semester, they had to write on poetry and the poets.

She was at the poetry section of the library which was on the corner third floor she stood on the ladder digging into the bookshelves to find the book , when she heard a door bang and someone walking around she knew it was the librarien she ignored the commotion looking into the book which she took out on  dante alighieri it was devin comedy, she took another book which was of Gabriel Charles dante Rossetti it was a book given details of the paintings which he ever painted one of it caught her eyes when some thing crashed down on the floor. She took the books walking down to find sidharth picking up the books fallen on the ground from the shelf it looked like he had pushed the shelf with a force making the books fall he turned around to find shehnaaz standing behind him holding books in her hand.

Sana : what are you doing here??

Sid : I was sent to rearrange some books in the history section according to the chronological order as it has been jumbled.