δεκαπέντε •

The notice board in the entry hallway of the university was crowded by the students in the university, they were looking into the notice pasted on the board about a party thrown in the college like every year

The notice board in the entry hallway of the university was crowded by the students in the university, they were looking into the notice pasted on the board about a party thrown in the college like every year . The students were excited about the party, some where cheering about it, some were discussing what to wear, some weren't totally excited about it, some finding ways to get in drugs into the party. When a huge crash was heard out in the university centre everyone got there to watch a fight some took there phone out recording it girls looked at it with wide open mouth the boys were cheering. Shehnaaz pushed passed the crowded people on her way to see who is fighting.

Mansi : don't  know who is fighting except you this time??

Sana : i have no clue but i would like to be a part of it.

Akshay : yah sure shehnaaz without a fight a day can't keep people in peace a day .

Likith : good one but i heard sidharth is fighting.

Sana : really tell me who is it?? Please let it be arti God please let it be arti.

Saying so she got in front to see sidharth beating up a popular guy of the college who's name is Luca's. She huffed feeling disappointed by this and went towards sidharth to pull him a way from a bleeding Luca who had his head opened up covered in blood shehnaaz licked her lips looking at the blood but shook her head, she pulled sidharth hand which was busy punching Luca 's face, he pulled back not letting him go shehnaaz placed her hand over his shoulder bending to his level getting her mouth near his ear whispering.

Sana : enough sidharth let him go he isn't worth it but arti is now come on hit her .

She said squeezing his shoulder he looked up to her with his gold eyes she knew his wolf wanted to be left free, she looked at the witches daisy and flora who understood whatever she said casted a spell freezing the time shehnaaz quickly held sidharth hand tight teleporting them to a open field near the abandoned lake , she let go off his hand sitting on the rock he quickly changed into his wolf form running around the field making her chuckle, she looked at the white furry beast growling with anger running around, it's body shinning bright in the sun along with its glowing gold eyes. It looked at her going towards her and rubbed his head near her leg, she ran her fingers through its furry body , it let a low growl liking the pampering , she cups it's face in her palm kissing it's forehead hugging it who hugged her back closing its eye.

Sidharth got back to his human form still hugging shehnaaz who played with his thick black locks digging her face in his neck, he pulled her more towards him making her fall over him she laughed hugging him tight he made her sit on his lap still hugging her, she kissed his neck looking up into his now brown orbs rubbing her nose against his letting a giggle from his mouth.

Sid: what was that for??

Sana : I felt like doing so i did it now shhhhh.

Saying so she rested her head on his chest closing her eyes , he placed his chin over her head closing his eyes hugging her. She began to sob a little hugging him tightly as she had a whole mental toll over her about the things going on, he hugged her more tight she sobbed in his arms feeling helpless.