επτά •

It was the night of the full moon, the vampires were getting restless each pissing second, sidharth was excited as finally he would meet his mate and would be crowned as the alpha

It was the night of the full moon, the vampires were getting restless each pissing second, sidharth was excited as finally he would meet his mate and would be crowned as the alpha. All the supernatural beings were invited to the ceremony, the shadow hunters, the elfs, dwarfs, witches, wizard, warlock, seelies and mermaids came in barring gifts for the alpha .

They were eagerly waiting for the full moon to appear, sitting on the dinning table . Jack got a call from the Institute stating the demons have been found near the old church , he signalled shehnaaz and victor who got out the ceremony meeting him near the forest entrance, along with Alex .

Sana: it's the demon's isn't it??

Jack : yes they are in the old church.

Alex : what are they doing there??

Jack : we need to go there to find it out  by ourselves.

Sana : only we four  people are going there we can't get the werewolves as it as an auspicious occasion for them no one should get to know about this, Alex ask our guards to take over here making sure no demons get here.

Alex : on it.

Saying so they  left to the old church located on the North side of the city , mansi instructed the guards leaving to go where the rest were. The supernatural beings were enjoying the ceremony without a single doubt about the current attack going around.

They entered the old church to find the demons looking around the church finding something, which they had no clue . Alex attacked one of the demon through his arrow, Jack took his sword out fighting with the demon , shehnaaz  took them down, the  demons who were at the entrance. They made there way through the church killing the demons on there way, when Victor spoke " Someone is trying to summon a angelic power over here, it can't be the demons as it is impossible for them to do so. Find the person before he gets to the angelic power and take me to the palace to see what is going " The rest nodded there head, taking down the demons and looking around, shehnaaz felt a weird energy which was trying to pull her towards it, she looked around finding one of the demon walking towards the back of the church, she teleported herself towards the place were a man was sitting down in front of a weird ring surrounding the madame dorothea's tarot card which was in a form of a statue she stood behind the pillars looking at man who was chanting some spells looking closer she saw he had created a mandala liting candels around it and demons protecting him, she look up the sky to find the moon arrived as the light fell over her it made her feel strong even more, she felt the energy Evolving around her, she felt her rune burning like a wild fire, she takes out the stele drawing a rune over her arm which worked, she drew the endurance rune which gave her more energy, she got towards the madame dorothea's statue, the man looked at her but still continued chanting the spell, the demons   attacked her , she took them down swiftly as she felt her powers has been increased, the man looked at her still chanting on the spell, he casted a spell around him so that no one get near him.