τρία •

I wore a black two piece dress, I straightened my brown hair down pining them up trying to style them up a bit, I wore a lite make up which was some foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick nothing too much

I wore a black two piece dress, I straightened my brown hair down pining them up trying to style them up a bit, I wore a lite make up which was some foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick nothing too much. I took out my black stilettos adding a little length to my 5'7 height, I than wore my gold rings, chains and earning changing my belly button piercing to a different one which might go well with the outfit I'm wearing, I hear the honking of the car telling my friends are waiting for me out I check the time to see it was already 10 pm I'm late as usual. Today we were going to a new club opened down the street to have some fun as it's been a while going out and us enjoying . I jogged out of the house to get inside the car to not get shifali any more mad at me as she already is.

I opened the door of the passenger seat sitting next to mansi who sat at the driving seat, shifali at the back who had a scowl formed on her face "opps" She is really mad this time.

Sana : wassup beautiful lady's.

Mansi : wassup babe's.

Said masi all excited, mansi and likith are the party animals of the gang , shifali is the mother taking care of everyone I'm the rebel and akshay is the commedian.

Shifali : you are late.

Sana : sorry mom...

Shifali : shut up how can anybody be late to a freaking party.

Sana : me!!! Now don't be sad shifali it's time to party so cheer up.

Mansi : yes it's time to get drunk which we can't apparently but still we can pretend and dance our ass of and find a man for the night ladies.

I and shifali cheered at her statements, the boys were already there waiting for us, we are very much excited to crash the party and enjoy the night to the fullest with out any tension Or stress. We parked at the driveway of the club, we quickly got inside the club showing our fake ID's I know we are dead but we still look young so we carry these fake ID's around. The room was dark having some dim green lights , the room smelt of alcohol, sweet and blood making me a bit thirsty but I couldn't kill someone to just quench my thirst. People were sticking to each other falling on one and other jumping and doing other things which I don't have time to look or think of as I spotted my friends sitting in one of the vip booths.

Me and the girls made our way towards the vip booth were akshay and likith were talking to some girls who were all over them I just rolled my eyes seeing the scene in front of me repeating the word " Boys" In my head, a waiter walked in with a small note pad to take our orders .

W: what can i get for you beautiful lady's here??

Mansi : we would like 20 shots of tequila and ten shots of gin.

She said with a grin as the waiter looked at us with a shock , but wrote down our orders. Excusing himself to get our drinks, we sat there talking for a while till our drinks arrived, the tray was placed in front of us. We took our respective shots gulping it down, I gulp down my ten shots feeling nothing at all. After finishing our shots we got to the dancefloor , I was pulled by shifali and mansi to the center of the dance floor, we swayed our hips to the music doing some crazy steps, I and shifali did a couple dance, she spinned me around twice dropping my body down than lifting me up again, I did the same to her when mansi decided to join our couple dance along with the boys we did some weird steps almost pushing each other Or falling on each other.