είκοσι τεσσερα •

Sana : sidharthhhhhhhh!!!

Yelled shehnaaz standing at the edge of sidharth bed holding bags in her hand which made him wake up with a jerk startled placing a hand over his chest to calm his raising heart beat, shehnaaz had a full blown smile crept on her face looking at him who glared at her.

Sid : what the fuck is your problem?? Why are you in my room at 4:30 am in the morning. Do you even sleep??

Sana : well funny question but we don't have time i have got something for you.

Sid : you could have given it to me in the college why now??

Sana : you ask too many questions get up , freshen up and take this bag.

Sid : shehnaaz fuck off i want to have my handsome sleep.

Sana : no more sleeping for you sleeping beauty get up go freshen up I have a surprise for you.

Sid : what is it??

Sana : it's a surprise stupid , now I don't like repeating myself go fast.

Sid : is it necessary??

Sana : yes!!

Saying so she held his hand pulling him up using all her strength he stood up by the sudden pull looking at her thinking " God how much blood does she drink to be so strong " He thought staring at her who threw the bag at him pushing him into his walking closet come bathroom sitting on his bed waiting for him.

He looked inside the bag to find a white pant, olive green shirt and some sandals he shrugged his shoulder taking a quick shower and getting dressed into the clothes she got him he took the towel out walking to his bed to find shehnaaz sitting on it looking at her phone intensely playing uno, he was now able to see her clearly as the lights were on she was wearing a sundress having her hairs straighten pinned up with lite make up on her face without covering her runes or tattoos. He threw the towel at her pointing his head at her who glared at him placing her phone aside asking him to sit standing behind him drying his hair up gently rubbing the towel over his luscious black locks, she ran her fingers through it styling it up to her liking, he looks into the mirror approving.

Sid : so what is this for??

Sana : you have alot of questions don't you?? Just go wear your rings and chains and meet me outside the mansion I will be waiting for you in my car.

Sid : but...

She tipped toe to his hight kissing his cheek Disappearing in thin air, he walked towards her Lamborghini opening the door of the passenger seat wearing the seat belt on Turing to face her who was putting on lipstick looking into the rareview mirror.

Sid : is it necessary to wear lipstick at 5 am in the morning, nobody is going to look at you??

Sana : you will, I will , there is no exact time to wear lipstick, now hold on tight bad boy time for the ride.